I've tore my willy!

Wish I could reach. :)

I wonder if I'm a spitter or a swallower? ;)

Ouch dude!

One of my mates snapped his banjo (well actually a few of them have so far!)
but this particular one had his frenulum cut to relase where it had healed badly, then later it was still f@#ked
so he had the full snip and go the 4skin removed, depends how bad u've 'twanged' it!

His mrs however way prefers it snipped...

my m8 rolled over in bed with a morning glory and snapped his cock and had to undergo surgery poor fecker hope it heals quickly fr you m8 :)

Obviously this is no help but never the less , impressive. lol must be easy to do IMO.

I bet it fekin hurts wen ya pi$$ !!!

my m8 rolled over in bed with a morning glory and snapped his cock and had to undergo surgery poor fecker hope it heals quickly fr you m8 :)

Thats what your mate told you pmsl

I bet the real story was something a little different :)

like shagging a rabit hole and the rabit bit back.:Cute:

Or trying to carry the bath towel on his member. Excited

Or his bird thought he was a bouncy castle and took one jump too far.:BLOBBY:

Or he accidentally on purpose got a dyson cyclone stuck to his member.

Sorry couldn't resist and yes I'm talking shite lol.

Same thing happened when i was about 20 took about 2-3 weeks but then ripped again a few times after.

Its alright now been with the mrs for 9 years lol.... not quite 2 times a night anymore :). once a week if im lucky!

Well by all of the replys it looks like its more comon then we thought lol. Too much rough sex in this world :)

Once a week? You lucky fooker, what do you do, drug her...? lol

I'd think something was wrong if my missus was that generous...! ;)

you snapped your banjo lol it takes about 6 weeks to heal use ky jelly next time

As Freud said, 'there are no accidents'.

With this in mind please try and think what you have done wrong to make her want to subconsciously disable you like this witchy?

Prime culprits are: Telling her she could lose a few, the meat she cooked for tea is 'a bit chewy', staring too intently at a womans arse whilst driving, not noticing she has been to the hairdresser, having sex with her sister, pissing on the seat, having the remote control in your hand, criticizing one of her programmes too loudly whilst drinking beer, going out, and last and by no means least, winning an argument.

Think about it. This seems to be a friction issue, but related to oral sex where the mouth is normally continually moist. Why did she eat 3 Jacobs crackers before doing the deed?

Not that I know much about the issue.

Back