I've tore my willy!

hahahaha

twanged yer banjo m8

as long as the bleeding stops youll be fine, but depending how bad a rip it is, it could be sore as fook for a bit, especially if you sit on it lol

happened to me when i was 19, took about a fortnight to heal properly.

my advice is wait untill it has healed properly before you start bonking again.

if you dont it only makes it worse :(

My mate burst a wee plook on his knob and ended up in hospital as the wound started to spread.

He's lucky to still have it!

When he let me see it, I thought he had a ribbed condom on! It was all the feckin' stitches holding it together. :FRIGHT:

Hi mate, i did the same 5 years ago, left it 3 weeks before sex again, same thing happend again a few weeks after. In all i tore it 4 times that year before i had the balls to go to a doctor. He said my forskin was to tight ( never had a problem for the 29 years before ??? ) and in the end i had to be circumsised, not much fun at 30 i can tell you!
The exact medical name for it is 'frenulum breve'

Hi mate, i did the same 5 years ago, left it 3 weeks before sex again, same thing happend again a few weeks after. In all i tore it 4 times that year before i had the balls to go to a doctor. He said my forskin was to tight ( never had a problem for the 29 years before ??? ) and in the end i had to be circumsised, not much fun at 30 i can tell you!
The exact medical name for it is 'frenulum breve'

You would have thought it would have loosened up, after all those years of wanking

out of work acting killer whales might be offended by that m8

lol

had mine pierced years ago and best thing for any thing like that is...cup or glass of hot water, good dose of salt in it and just dangle ya todger in it for 5 mins couple times a day.
help heal and stops infection

Be carefull it could get infected go green and the whole thing shrivels up and drops off... lol, you have a 4 page thread about ur willy :)

I've hired this young lady to kiss it better for you.

Last edited:
You're lucky you've not slipped a disk too m8
I can't bend over that far !!!

lol, I wonder if anyone hasn't tried that? :)

In a few days when it scabs over, you can be known as "itchy 2K1" lol

I'm already called that, but that's another thread ;)

Back