I've lost weight and I think I've done it by drinking COLA!

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
A few months ago I started drinking Diet Barrs cola (Strike Cola as us older Scottish people know it by).

I love it and I drink at least two 750ml bottles a day, it uses sweeteners instead of sugar and as some of you will know these sweeteners can have a laxative effect on you if taken in larger quantities. Well I began to get to notice that my stools were getting softer and softer and I was producing more poo each day, after about a week the soft poo had developed into diarrhea, anyway I've began to notice that my trousers are a lot looser and yesterday my mum said that I looked as though I'd lost weight, I weighed myself on her scales and I had indeed lost over a stone! I weighed myself when I got home on a set on analogue and Digital scales and both of them showed the same weight.

I'm probably poisoning myself but I'm enjoying the weight loss ;)

that stuff is pure shite mate lol

a dunno how you can drink it!!

its a novel way of loseing weight tho haha

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

lol, I used to think the same mate :)

I've always considered it to be too sweet, but a few month ago I had a really bad thirst and the wife went into a shop to get me a can of Irn Bru, but the shop had sold out of anything decent and she walked out with a bottle of Strike, I only drank it because i was desperate but I actually enjoyed it and now I'm hooked :)

if ye keep drinkin it mate you'll rip a new arsehole in yourself

good luck mate, i may try it for a month and see if i can lose weight if i can stomach it lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

barrs have gone right downhill these days...love red kola but jus doesnt taste same as it used to probably down to the sugar lol

Diet Colas are a lethal mix of carbonic and phosphoric acids with some flavouring, sweetners and colouring added.

They'll rot your guts and your teeth.

That was a very detailed post witchy....:proud:

I hate Strike cola...tooooooooooo sweet.

you lost weight?? where?? round the eyeballs lol

only kidding well done

My Avatar was taken 1 month after starting to drink the Cola :)

I lost weight when I was younger by switching from normal Coke to Diet Coke or Pepsi Max... I didnt make any other changes but I went from being a chubby kid to being much fitter, I used to drink a lot of Coke (Coca Cola) I think it has about 138 calories per can, so just switching from that to Pepsi Max which has about 1 Calorie per can made a huge difference :)

I've lost weight and I think I've done it by drinking COLA!

It sounds like an opening line to a Jerry Springer show.

lol :)

I'm still eating my usual unhealthy selection of filthy scottish cuisine the only different thing I'm doing is drinking Diet Barrs Cola, previously it was Diet Irn Bru. :)

BTW, my farts are attrocious.

Sounds alot like them diet pills women take, deffinetly NOT healthy mate.

You must be really dehydrated with constant diarrhea, and that in itself will lead to more problems.

It's proven that when women stop taking these lax diet pills they put the weight they lost back on super fast, and not only that, they end up much fatter than they were before they started taking them.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you know it aint right mate, you don't need me to tell you that - but reality check!!!

just stop eating shit and discover the wonderful world od mediterainian food or something, lol...

Back