I've Just Eaten.............

Baaheeduk

Inactive User
Reaction score
In a house with lots of alcohol on the go!!
ELK!!..........In blueberry sauce. :wtf: as part of a starter that included

• Red Caviar (Mouthful of salt)
  • Nettle Soup (Mmmmmm)
  • Herring Pate (Mmmm...ish)
  • Some other fishy thing (Mmmmm)

A tapas of Swedish food!

Oh, I'm in Sweden (Gothenburg) on business by the way!

Anyway, my main course was "Lamb three ways" So...ok, the lamb sausage was ok, the lamb..."thiny" (Not sure what it was) was ok...ish, but the main bit of lamb was a bit.......well, lets just say if I was a blood thirsty great white shark I would have probably devoured it....but I'm not, I'm human and tend to like meat cooked!

I'm just glad I had about 6 swedish beers prior to my meal or the majority of it would have been pushed aside!

Now this is about my seventh time in Gothenburg so I should have went to my usual restaurant, but no, I decided to eat at the hotel tonight. Silly me!

Anyway the Chef obviously knew what he was doing as the Suffle, with vanilla ice cream, mint chocolate stick, rubarb and raspberry sauce was delicious :)

Roll on 11pm as there is an erotic drama advertised (Hard core prawn to me and you) ;)

I'm off to have some more of that beer, Cheers :Cheers:

Last edited:
The other half, eh?

While us poor mortals (me :)) have stir fried vegetables and noodles.

(Actually rather tasty)

I suppose elk isn't much different to venison. I had that in The Grand Hotel in Torquay once.

Lol, I feel a little daft now after reading through the post.

I thought it was a typo and meant to say Eek! and the .......... were the missing name!!! :Dunce:

(I hope my next job takes me to Sweden...you lucky fecker!!!)

Enjoy your night mate, are you 1 hour ahead over there? If so does that mean you know the final score already? Hehe.

Last edited:
Back