Ive got one, what shall i do with it

Read below then choose A or B

• Total voters

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
as a gift from a firm ive started to work for, ive been given a bush freesat box

should i,

a) disconnect one of the networked dreamboxes in one of the bedrooms / kitchen and plug it in then play with it as a freesat box

or

b) piggyback it on the loopthru of the dreambox in the living room and find the secret menu to activate the motorised settings and play with it as a motorised box untill it dies

ill leave it in the box untill next weekend, then go with what the poll tells me to :)

(in a big brother type voiceover)

Who knows? You decide.

:proud:

cast my vote :)

Dude i curently have the BushSD looped with a dm500 and a skyHD also :). All 3 running from the 1 feed (no plus features on the SkyHD). Its worth having a play about to get familiar with differences. Freesat vs FSFS vs Free-to-air report is overdue on this forum :).
I'm not into taking photos but I'm off to find the camera and see what i can do.

Dude i curently have the BushSD looped with a dm500 and a skyHD also :). All 3 running from the 1 feed (no plus features on the SkyHD). Its worth having a play about to get familiar with differences. Freesat vs FSFS vs Free-to-air report is overdue on this forum :).
I'm not into taking photos but I'm off to find the camera and see what i can do.

i think the FTA would be better then FS or FSFS due to the huge choice compared to the others, but, the other 2 do have to advantage of the EPG and MHEG services

people just want me to break it lol

Flog it and put the money towards either a Free-Sat HD box or a whore.

....i think the FTA would be better then FS or FSFS.....
Ah but better for who? Not better for old or dumb who want simple :proud: I agree though, FTA will come out as best of the 3.
Anyway i've just taken ages to sort these photos which shows the 3 running from 1 feed.

I'm sweating just looking at those pictures :)

Doesn't look like there's much ventilation going on there mate.

Yep the kids drinks that always get spilt over the electronics keeps them liquid cooled :). Worst thing with them all isnt heat its that I'm still not able to get ITV-HD lol. They arent used much anyway they not for the main tv, just for testing & work stuff same as dude and his receivers. Sat hobbyists never get time for watching telly :) > eight receivers running from 1 dish here and the most common channel used is cbeebies.

eight receivers running from 1 dish here and the most common channel used is cbeebies.

lol, same here, Cbeebies is our startup channel, it's all that's ever on the fooking thing :(

My kids can do all the sign language stuff that they seem to show constantly.

Back