ITV player possiible on Technomate single OE? Filmon streams

grahamg

Inactive User
Reaction score
Yes i'm a newbie! Had a few weeks on my TM Single OE & managed to do the basic stuff. Read somewhere that it was possible to get the catch up players BBC /ITV / 4OD etc stramed onto the receiver? Anyone know how? To complicate matters further, i'm outside the UK - can I do this without a VPN?

You should be able to do this with the Ondemand plugin which you can download from the plugins menu with the 4D image. I've struggled with compatibility with this (was working, then not) - but have loaded lots of different images periodically on the box, so may have messed up the software somewhere else.

On the plugins menu it is Ondemand 1.6 version, but seems there are later versions available, seen 2.0 elsewhere.

Have another receiver (GI Genius / ODin M7) running same chipset as the TM Single & spec running the OpenAAF / Open ATV image which has the full Ondemand BBC, ITV, 4OD and RTE players all of which work overseas without VPN (i'm in Spain).

Last edited:
I'm outside the uk mate with a tmtwin-oe and using the latest vix image I have been using the ondemand for ages and it works a treat, no need for a vpn its all there ready to go. I also use tsmedia for iptv with 1channel and all the various other options that come with it. I think i have read that 4od has stopped working for the moment.

I suspect you are on an old image. I have uploaded the latest release 4D image which is basically their PLI 3.0 image.

P.S, Downloads section is not for posts.

Back