ITV HD World cup coverage !!! WANK

Rs2k_Rider

DW's Resident Medic
Reaction score
GRRR FFS

Watching the england game... and just before the 1st England goal.... it goes to foooking ADVERTS ! then blank screen ... then comes back after the goal

Thanks a bunch ITV you **** wits !

I screamed at the kids "You bastards, get that turned back over, where's the fooking remote??!?!?"

lol

WTF did they do that for!!! TWATS!!! Theres me watching in HD in my room whilst everyone else is watching SD and I missed it!!

Fucking arseholes, I did a quick switch to SD and seen the reply. My misses told me to calm down as she thought usa scored by my reaction. Didn't itv **** up last year on footy aswell!

It keeps switching back to SD aswell what the hell is going on

Ive noticed that, keeps flickering ! and kinda lagging, ppl kinda jump 15 ft across the pitch ! :(

"Adrian Chiles - we understand there were some viewing difficulties on ITV .. We apologise for that, sorry"

Well, you can stick your sorrys up your arse ! twat lol

if you look back at some of my posts in the Freesat section,ITVHD's football as always been very hit and miss lol so I'm not 100% surprised tbh :( although very pi$$ed off

And the whole of the second half and even studio now is in SD lol all the hype about Englands world cup dreams in HD lol ITV = joke

...and for the benefit of those who missed it...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bz6vxPkMR0&feature=player]YouTube - ITV HD England vs USA Game Balls Up[/ame]

:roflmao:

itv.jpg

ITV cocked up when they were showing the Fa Cup Everton Liverpool game and missed the goal then too.

Arseholes!!!!!

Back