ITV HD World cup coverage !!! WANK

Haha RAT I like that pic.... They still fucking arsoles though

:SHOOTING: ITV HD :Chainsaw:

I guess their broadcasting standards are about on par with Adrian Chiles football punditry, what a poor show from ITV.

Viva la BBC :banana:

ITV also have the next England game :( wish we could say Im sure everything will be OK this time lol but you just never know with ITVHD

I screamed at the kids "You bastards, get that turned back over, where's the fooking remote??!?!?"

lol

Same ting here m8, only in my rush i flicked over to bbc and missed the bloody replay aswell.
v+ boxes aint the quickest things to change channel on either.

Same ting here m8, only in my rush i flicked over to bbc and missed the bloody replay aswell.
v+ boxes aint the quickest things to change channel on either.

Thats cause you have an SA box.. Break it and book a service call :) VM dont have Sa's in stock atm...

I missed teh goal also.. piss take i cursed for about 10 mins after .. swear the hole street heared me shouting bastards.. LOL

Can you imagine a penalty shootout in the final....how many would trust ITV, I think they did themselves a lot of harm by cocking this up, BBC final ratings will be miles ahead after this fiasco.

I sent ITV an email on friday asking why they still dont output in 5.1 surround on ITV HD when every other broadcaster has the option, still waiting for a reply 3 days later.

POOR FORM!

ITV are a bunch of tossers i got loads of my mates for a beer and bbq , telling them come round mine its miles better in HD, ha ha ha then we miss the fuckin goal

cheers ITV made me look a right idiot, WANKERS!!!!

@ RAT like the pic class m8.

As much as I slag the BBC off I have to say that I do not know why they are not in charge of airing all terestrial sporting events both now and in the future because ITV clearly don't know what they are doing and plus imo BBC coverage of football at least is miles better - especially the England games as it's a lot more familiar.

Why didn't John Terry Sh*g R Green's wife as well ? . Because with Green playing we are fooked.

You know what I find mad about english fans and media, why sit the team on a pedestal and set them up for a fall. Then crucify them like they are the most hated individual person at that point in time.

Dont get me wrong I love it since Im Scottish :) so keep it up

You know what I find mad about english fans and media, why sit the team on a pedestal and set them up for a fall?

Very true, but that's the way the English media works. Happens every time!

They're turning on Capello now. Madness!

Very true, but that's the way the English media works. Happens every time!

They're turning on Capello now. Madness!

It's really pissing me off. ITV news' coverage of the England camp is just depressing. Talk about waiting to stick the knife in.

FFS. Support our boys you tossers, and give the morons who depend on news sources like these to get a more balanced view of the England team, not build up your coverage, tell everybody England is great, then before a ball is kicked in anger turn on them because the manager has told one of your press pals to feck orf and shove his lens up his arse. Good work Capello I say.

It's like being back at the City and sat next to the miserable old sod next to me who pays £300 quid for his season ticket and then moans all season how crap it is, and how bad we are. Even when we're getting consecutive promotions. Arghhhhh!

Sorry, but it does my head in. Support is foreign concept to our media, they only want to build it up so they can knock it down.

Check out our Irish networks coverage lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYg3hJdq96I&feature=related]YouTube - RTE Analyst Graham Souness sais Rape on live television before Serbia and Ghana, World Cup 2010[/ame]

You know what I find mad about english fans and media, why sit the team on a pedestal and set them up for a fall. Then crucify them like they are the most hated individual person at that point in time.

Dont get me wrong I love it since Im Scottish :) so keep it up

It's the way it always in in this country...maybe it's because with the players we have we should be playing and doing a lot better than we are at the moment - or we simply think we are better than what we really are as a collective unit. And it all comes back around when reality smacks down. I'm sure the Scottish media would be doing it too if you'd actually qualified for owt recently or indeed won anything ever. ;)

Back