ITV free-to-air ...at last

pinkhelmets

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ok guys its free at last. Just in time for the footy tonight too :). ITV1, ITV2, ITV3 (and the new ITV4 from tonight) are all free-to-air right now, no card needed :Cheers: .
Enjoy.

Which sat do I need to rescan for 28e ???

Confused a bit as you mention in the Sky forum

"Has Sky made a good decision for once?? Cant believe it, but Sky 3 has been added and is currently free-to-view. So its not free-to-air you do need a ftv smartcard and digibox. "

chrome

its always been fta mate via camd3.189 on dreambox and the latest keys and accordint to sky 28.2 itv 4 is going to be shown on men and motors for most of the time so im unsure u need a fta ariel for uk to get it as far as i know

ITV 4 Kicks off with Champions League Match
Chelsea vs Real Betis

Best start, majority will be tunning in for this

footylad said:
its always been fta mate via camd3.189 on dreambox and the latest keys and accordint to sky 28.2 itv 4 is going to be shown on men and motors for most of the time so im unsure u need a fta ariel for uk to get it as far as i know
Your posts get worse by the day footylad :( whats next? you got a digibox that clears everything inc ppv with no card? All satellite signals are to be switched off due to radiation?

@Chrome, if you scan Astra 2D 28.2east, or the best frequency for manual scan is 10758 V 22000 5/6 and that will find you ITV1 and ITV2 :).

LOL...........did a scan about 7.10pm all off them turned up......lovely picture quality on my equipment.........the only prob was I had to find ITV4 as it was named 10100 ( some numbers anyway), which I found after viewing all the channels on Astra (sore thumb). After that I wanted to rename it............how ???

Looked in the menu and found the Rename PID's.......followed that through, but couldn't work out how to change the numbers to words (my day job uses my brain.....none left for home LOL)..........anyway pressed OK (slip of the thumb) and then saw the keyboard.........no once again I am a happy bunny :)

chrome

PS......Pinkhelmets/Digidude......hobby??? ........started to take over my life LOL

Thanx for the info Pinky, on the ball as always. Got all the new channels without a problem. Any news when C4 & C5 might be coming on?

I saw somewhere that C4+5 are tied up with a contract with SLY for the next two years and therefore are stuck.........anyway Freeview boxes are cheap and plentiful !!

chrome :)

pinkhelmets said:
Your posts get worse by the day footylad :( whats next? you got a digibox that clears everything inc ppv with no card? All satellite signals are to be switched off due to radiation?

sorry its what i heard thats all i was just peculating :mad:

Back