Its started!

stefblak

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
the first ball of the world cup has just been kicked, and the wife has just moaned cos she thought she heard me opening a can of beer! it was pepsi max btw. i know im in for a rough 3 weeks!

just for information, 45 cans for £20 of carling have been chilling since thursday, thx tesco, ill be starting at 7pm. just in time to see france get humped.

carling? what happened to stella then? I am lucky enough to find stella and becks easily here but no krony :( Cant beat a bit of krony 1664 eh. Cos the weather is hot here, Corona goes down so nice and easy :)

Stella is for wife beaters! corona is defo for in the sun with a slice in the neck. mmm, wheres my passport!

get heineken export here, nice stuff yes! Corona is going down like pop cos beautiful evenings here, weatherwise. One thing I dont miss about England is the shitty rain.
But I miss my curries, chicken & mushroom pies and doner kebabs :(

carling? what happened to stella then? I am lucky enough to find stella and becks easily here but no krony :( Cant beat a bit of krony 1664 eh. Cos the weather is hot here, Corona goes down so nice and easy :)

I think the company that make Stella bought Budweiser,(US brewer Anheuser-Busch agrees to be taken over by Belgium-based InBev) that's why you can get plenty of stella in the states

I think the company that make Stella bought Budweiser,(US brewer Anheuser-Busch agrees to be taken over by Belgium-based InBev) that's why you can get plenty of stella in the states

didnt know that but glad they did. bud lite is a very popular beer here. its called water back in england! budweiser come out with this new beer called 55. Nothing to do with britvic, it just has 55 calories in it, billed as the lightest beer in the world.

john smiths for me...
the wife said can i watch corry ..i said no..
so she poured herself one of my john smiths and insists on askin me silly questions
like ..how long as anelka been french ! biatch lol

john smiths for me...
the wife said can i watch corry ..i said no..
so she poured herself one of my john smiths and insists on askin me silly questions
like ..how long as anelka been french ! biatch lol

woman + football + beer = danger!

my wife once said when we watched an international england game. 'is beckham playing?' 'i thought he played for man utd!' doh!!!

i canny really get that "into" the world cup

i prefer club football, all i know is that USA is playing some mob tonight i couldnt tell you who else is playing or whos playing tomorrow etc

roll on July, start of the europa qualifiers

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

didnt know that but glad they did. bud lite is a very popular beer here. its called water back in england! budweiser come out with this new beer called 55. Nothing to do with britvic, it just has 55 calories in it, billed as the lightest beer in the world.

Budweiser 55 is comming out in the UK in aug, and it will be 4% alchol which ment to be light crisp taste to compete against Stella 4%

Back