It's shit being sober.

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
Nearly half three and I'm still sober. :(

Fooking Diabetes.

;)

I've just read up on your other thread witchy, I hadn't realised you'd got your results back m8.

My mother in law is type 1 diabetic. If she has a drink, she has to be careful as it lowers her blood sugar. Things like pasties send it sky high!
She goes out once a week now but doesn't go daft.
It's a case of learning to live with it m8.

Curly

give the crap up, and get ur life and ur brain back, if u dont fancy being normal, theres always rope,.

Yea shit bein sober like i cant drink the now got a stomach ulcer i did try have a drink on sat night beer wasn't going down so went onto the vodka and coke but even that wasnt goin down too well

what and its ok being drunk.>?

half the people in the uk have a drink problem and more then half dont even admit it.

If booze was made illegal it would be in the same class as herion and coke, class A,

write to Buckfast abbey and kick up hell

tell them you want sugar free Buckie of else your going Tea total

PMSL

Sugar free Buckfast. Perhaps I could ask them to remove all that fooking caffeine, not to mention all those other weird chemicals listed on the label.

booze is very like football, both totally overated, and there both killing society,

Nearly half three and I'm still sober. :(

Fooking Diabetes.

;)

it takes balls of steel mate, i once fasted for two days i just had people round constantly trying to get me to drink beer, smoke and eat lol.

it's worth it though.

good luck chap.

:Cheers:

is this a new thing m8 . l remember u where really into your coke a few months back .. not that type of coke :)

what and its ok being drunk.>?

half the people in the uk have a drink problem and more then half dont even admit it.

Who ??:drink: Me??:beer: I don't have a drink problem :Cheers:
Sorry to hear about the diabetes mate......if you have a problem....I'll drink for you :drunk:

booze is very like football, both totally overated, and there both killing society,

Both might be overated, but how the feck is football "killing society"...?

Anyway....

Witchy, my mate is quite a bad diabetic, injections the lot, but he's still a piss head, so go for your life mate, if you really feel the need...! ;)

Sobriety???

Nah, tried it once...it didn't agree with me :)

I was off the booze for the first couple of months of the year, but slipped back into buying a cheeky wee Beaujolais every second day.

If it gets too much, You could always have a herbal cgt made up of the devil's grass-cuttings. :)

True story - 40yo friend of the family just last week went out on a wee session, no big deal really because he has always "managed" his condition pretty well........untill mid last week. Bloke came home from his wee drinking session bout 6pm[day time job], he felt like he was going to sleep all night so thought he had better take his daily jab before going to early bed. Trouble came when he awoke at 11pm and forgot weather he had his jab........infact he must have been convinced he had not. He took his 2nd jab that night and basically within hours he was found face down at bottom of stairs. Poor fucker only came out of a coma yesterday, cant speak and has motor problems, the docs actually thought he was a gonner but now they are saying he may stay in his current state [basically vegetable]for life....only time will tell. Poor fooker really nice bloke too.

Anyway just thought id share that story with this thread due to the relevance. BTW this bloke had managed his diabetes pretty well for 20+ years and by all accounts this was his 1st **** up. But for 20 years he managed to drink alcohol and keep his condition in check.

Back