Its Back ;)

thanks mickie, have missed this...and we didnt even lose our statistics
Well done...keep up the good work

I might see if I can better my PacMan score ;).

BombjackII is too easy :).

nice one mickie mate time to kick some butts lol

Looks like i'll be making my own dinner again

Kalipo said:
Hey Mickie, good choice.. Invision Powerboard arcade :)

Glad you havent paid John for the other arcade, Hes a ***** and a conman...

Good choice :)

we have had it for ages, also it easy to rip games from idiots sites lol.... i have about 1000 games and only half have been added as i dont have time :(

i need to catorgorise them better i started to do it but there is so many games i dont have time... will try and make some.

glad everyone likes the arcade, we all love games and if i make it a little bit easier to get to im sure many will enjoy it more

Regards
Mickie D

Mickie D said:
we have had it for ages, also it easy to rip games from idiots sites lol.... i have about 1000 games and only half have been added as i dont have time :(

i need to catorgorise them better i started to do it but there is so many games i dont have time... will try and make some.

glad everyone likes the arcade, we all love games and if i make it a little bit easier to get to im sure many will enjoy it more

Regards
Mickie D
Oh sorry i didnt realise.. Just been on johns site to find that im banned.. Not particulary bothered as theyre conmen who keep movin the arcade release back to get more money from the branding free version... it seems his mods do all the talking.. funny aswell i ask john a question and he never replies "hes too busy" Keep the ibpro arcade good choice..

I posted a mod over on their forum.. not sure if yours has the fault.. but i posted a fix to show the correct location in the arcade in WOL .. Easy code :)

Back