ITs back lol

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Well that was a very good opening game!!!

Tottenham would of won that had it not been for the heroics of heart!!!

And by the looks of the way heart played given will not start, and might be off!!!!!

Bring Given home wenger ffs NOW!!!!

Mickie

Brilliant keeper - Hope he goes to Arsenal but heard that Celtic are also interested.

celtic will have no chance of getting him which is a shame... surprised they have went with hart though, suggests given is on his way

you never know mate, Mark Schwarzer has handed in a transfer request, and is not in the named lineup today ????

Suggests he might be coming to arsenal... which would be much better than clownmunia and flappyhandski.... I would prefer shey given though he is 34 while schwarzer is 37.

But I am so worried about the goally problem that I would take either right now lol.

Mickie

Blackpool are top of the prem lol ;)

I swear had cappello taken the blackpool squad we would of done allot better, they have allot of heart in the team!

Mickie

Wishful thinking on given joining Arsenal Mickie. I cannot see Man City selling the keeper to one of their rivals for top 4. Also heard that Celtic are interested, and that could be his destination.

Wishful thinking on given joining Arsenal Mickie. I cannot see Man City selling the keeper to one of their rivals for top 4. Also heard that Celtic are interested, and that could be his destination.

I think Given would prefer to come to Arsenal, and we sold them adebayor and toure... and finished above them so I think they will also believe they have the quality.

But I would be happy with you janobi in goal rather than flappy and the clown.

Lmao any goal keeper will do pmsl.

Mickie

If Given were to return home then it would be to Sunderland where he learned his trade ;) God know's we could do with him till Gordan gets fixed.

Saying that mind our wee youngin did ok for us today. In fact had Clattermole not been sent off we would of won it easy.

But the ref, ffs watch it tonight if it's on, birmingham did have 12 men on the pitch !

I think Given would prefer to come to Arsenal, and we sold them adebayor and toure... and finished above them so I think they will also believe they have the quality.

But I would be happy with you janobi in goal rather than flappy and the clown.

Lmao any goal keeper will do pmsl.

Mickie

Where do I sign Mickie ;)

Back