Viark-Starsat Box Discussion

The receiver is not shipped with up to date channel list as these change from time to time by the broadcaster. You need to update and scan transponders for each satellite in order to update the stored channel list, then set up favourites, etc.

Channel List by Feneki for the dr2 and Droi if anyone needs it.

Up 08/03/2021 Channel list All 55East to 34.5West for Viark Droi 4K + Viark Drs2 4k

update DAZN 3 HD - DAZN 4 HD + SD @ Movistar+ 19.2East and Meo/Nos @ 30West and 28.2East and 0.8West + All Satellites channels and packages bouquets fully updated

Channel list on USALS > use it for CS/forever + keys + FTA from 55East to 34.5West that I can receive on my MOTOR 1.1dish

always keep a backup of your channel list because if you don't like mine you can put your channel list back

Attachments

• Up-08-03-2021-Channel-list-All 55East to 34.5West for Viark Droi 4K + Viark Drs2 4k-BY-FENEKI.rar
    986.2 KB · Views: 4
Update also available on some Viark boxes via Menu, Net & Games->PT Update

DRS2 Channel list by FENEKI

Up 07/04/2021 Channel list All 55East to 34.5West for Viark Droi 4K + Viark Drs2 4k

update @ 13East and 16East and 7.3West and 0.8West + All Satellites channels and packages bouquets fully updated

Channel list on USALS > use it for CS/forever + keys + FTA from 55East to 34.5West that I can receive on my MOTOR 1.1dish

always keep a backup of your channel list because if you don't like mine you can put your channel list back

Attachments

• Up-07-04-2021-Channel-list-All 55East to 34.5West-for-Viark Droi 4K + Viark Drs2 4k-BY-FENEKI.rar
    993.9 KB · Views: 2
Any of this firmware for a DRS2? can't see anything online, could be missing it somehow

Now that could be a worry if his brother was doing that as we know he can open and reprogram anything.

E2 DRS2 =R2 D2 ;) ;) ;) ;) :)

Attachments

• r2-d2 hack.jpg
    r2-d2 hack.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 9
Got round to creating channel list for V Sat 4k
Favs setup for 28E and multi sats scanned

hello mate, does it matter which firmware is installed on the box? I have new 1.05 version and Viark 4K sat box and looking for an updated list for a motorised dish.

Can i use your list or any other list created in older versions?

I thought it was but then it let me down badly 😆 It's a pile of junk that editor.

It would not let me even open my channel list which is around 19MB file. I saved my file so I can edit but cannot open it. Are they any other editors I can try plz?

Your backing up your list wrong do it like this and you get a smaller but editable file.

Menu-Net and Games-Usb

Now here is the important bit.

Press The Sat button once and then key in 1113 it should then let you select a name then press blue key to upload list.

This is the correct way dont use the yellow button or list size is massive and it wont be editable.

hello mate, does it matter which firmware is installed on the box? I have new 1.05 version and Viark 4K sat box and looking for an updated list for a motorised dish.

Can i use your list or any other list created in older versions?

Yes you can use the channel list with latest firmware.
Don't use Qviart Editor to update, just make changes via the box as required and save a backup.

Your backing up your list wrong do it like this and you get a smaller but editable file.

Menu-Net and Games-Usb

Now here is the important bit.

Press The Sat button once and then key in 1113 it should then let you select a name then press blue key to upload list.

This is the correct way dont use the yellow button or list size is massive and it wont be editable.

Thanks, yes I was doing wrong. It worked now but as you said in an earlier post. this is such a rubbish editor, I gave up and going to use the remote instead.

List By Feneki if anyone needs it.

Up 16/04/2021 Channel list All 55East to 34.5West for Viark Droi 4K + Viark Drs2 4k

this to work you need to use latest SW 1.28 PT for Viark Droi 4K and for Viark Drs2 4k latest 1.03 PT

now you can use any LNBs and motor moving with no problems

Up All Abertis DTT @ 30West

Up All 27.5West HD channels audio fixed and working

Up 19.2 East

+ All Satellites channels and packages bouquets fully updated

Attachments

• Up-16-04-2021-Channel-list-All 55East to 34.5West-for-Viark Droi 4K + Viark Drs2 4k-BY-FENEKI.rar
    996.9 KB · Views: 0
Up 21/05/2021 Channel list All 55East to 34.5West for Viark Droi 4K + Viark Drs2 4k

Up 19.2East and 16East and 13East and 5East and 22West

+ All Satellites channels and packages bouquets fully updated

Attachments

• Up-21-05-2021-Channel-list-All 55East to 34.5West-for-Viark Droi 4K + Viark Drs2 4k-BY-FENEKI.rar
    1,019.2 KB · Views: 0
Back