Viark-Starsat Box Discussion

is this closed source only at the moment, so I can only assume not available on E2 boxes with oscam or mgcamd etc

is this closed source only at the moment, so I can only assume not available on E2 boxes with oscam or mgcamd etc
correct

Although if you believe everything that the Quackers team post, then there is a 4K E2 box out there with it working and also oscam servers you can buy lines from, they just don't tell you which box or where to get lines from so your guess is as good as mine.

Since been threats from the ducks that they will be turning it off again before the big game.

Ahh sure one blank screen is the same as the other. :confused: :confused:

Hi sorry to be a pain is a box you can buy with bouquets in it?? Like sly 0ne 106??

Just trying to understand deadduck team only support closed source boxs that are similar in server setup to spiderbox or ggghd boxs from years ago ie theres a patch available that opens $ channels?

Just trying to understand deadduck team only support closed source boxs that are similar in server setup to spiderbox or ggghd boxs from years ago ie theres a patch available that opens $ channels?
Yeah you flash the latest firmware which activate your subscription via the serial number of the box logging into the server.

its been on and off for 28.2 but the server has always stayed connected, tonight even that says its disconnected.

its been on and off for 28.2 but the server has always stayed connected, tonight even that says its disconnected.
Working fine here.

Try rebooting the box (actually power it off for 10 seconds then power on again).

I tried a update, almost bricked the box, managed to recover it using recovery software, lost channel list, somehow scanned 19.2 on a fixed dish, worked out what I had done, rescanned 28.2 instead of individual transponders and now I have a lot more green channels.

2 hours wasted but alls well that ends well.

I tried a update, almost bricked the box, managed to recover it using recovery software, lost channel list, somehow scanned 19.2 on a fixed dish, worked out what I had done, rescanned 28.2 instead of individual transponders and now I have a lot more green channels.

2 hours wasted but alls well that ends well.
Sounds horrific took me less around 10 mins to go to 1.04 and that included backing up my channel list before a started.

I always unplug dish
Backup channel list
Upload firmware and let it boot.
Reconfigure Usuals if the coordinates are missing.
Upload backed up channel list.
Pop the dish coax back in.

hi get my new box to day but only some channels work ie sly one hd but nothing else i think i get about 10 pay channels working ?? ??

Which box? latest firmware installed?

Movies and sports are working on sly uk

Back