Viark-Starsat Box Discussion

It's not really C/S is it ?

The only thing you are sharing is your money with a pay server.

i think the point is the protocol used and no mention of pay server .
the point here is the info that 28.2 lives on

Viark Sat 4k
Starsat Hyper2000 hd
Mediastar diamond z2
VIARK COMBO
VIARK DROI
Viark DRS
ICONE WEGOO

The above are a few of the boxes that will connect you to this, there are loads more all £40 pieces of junk priced significantly higher because of what its connected to and what it opens.

I've found the hardware, firmware too. Looks pretty straightforward to get up and running. Just deciding on taking a punt.

People that have them so far how happy are you with them?

What model did you get ?
I'm looking at the Viark DRS2

Like mentioned they are dear for the specs of the boxes and potential ornaments in the future, for the cost of them I'm just trying to get some feedback to see if i make the move, it would be nice to set the 1m Gibertini and motor up again, but not if its gonna be a glitch and freeze job. I have decent IPteevee for what I need but like toys. I have been told the firmware I have downloaded gives 3 years access.

when you buy one of the model of boxes do they supply firmware or do you look elsewhere

If i was selling them it would not be affiliated with firmware and have it sourced externally to be safer.

Dam should have had a better think of name.

" THE BOX! "

good old starview 2 😂 😂 😂 😂

How was this any different when C/S. You still paid to access a server.

Not if you did it as a hobbiest as it was intended and shared a local card you had and got one back in exchanged, it was those charging for lines that put it under the spotlight.

Not if you did it as a hobbiest as it was intended and shared a local card you had and got one back in exchanged, it was those charging for lines that put it under the spotlight.

Halogen or led spotlight? :eek: :eek: 🤣

This one aint for me nowt like the old days hobby it was as programmes were s*it lol

How was this any different when C/S. You still paid to access a server. @janobi

never took a penny nor looked for owt in return either was true hobby for me

Last edited:
Back