Viark-Starsat Box Discussion

Hehe. Epic timing with the big KO tomorrow. Maybe it will be back. This happens a fair bit from what I've read.

It's been so stable since the E2 lines vanished, this I think is the first time it's been down in the last 2 months.

Glad that I bought this box, but I need to decide if it will be my goto device for this season, or the S Sport app that gives me all my league games in English and was only £13 for a year. Thinking I might end going between them. Can't wait for Friday :)

Does S Sports work without a VPN from the UK?

Just looking at maybe subscribing for a year myself as it's only £15 however, curious whether I'll need to be connected to the VPN whenever I need to watch.

Does S Sports work without a VPN from the UK?

Just looking at maybe subscribing for a year myself as it's only £15 however, curious whether I'll need to be connected to the VPN whenever I need to watch
You'd need either a VPN or SmartDNS. Personally, I'd go with SmartDNS.

Last edited:
You'd need either a VPN or SmartDNS. Personally, I'd go with SmartDNS.
What did you use to sign up? Signing up via NordVPN when connected to Istanbul server doesn't work. App and website claims no services available in my region so must be detecting the VPN.

Even tried the NordVPN SmartDNS feature they have and that doesn't work for me.

Last edited:
What did you use to sign up? Signing up via NordVPN when connected to Istanbul server doesn't work. App and website claims no services available in my region so must be detecting the VPN.

Even tried the NordVPN SmartDNS feature they have and that doesn't work for me.
I have a Streamlocator hub which took care of it for me.

I think you could have luck with SmartDNSProxy, or maybe SurfShark VPN?

This has really gone off topic now - maybe PM me or start a different thread? I don't wanna upset any admin here.

Disappointing for now:

Bad News :
F****/F*****/G-**** Servers.
--- Sky UK [28E] ❌ OFF
--- Sky Deutschland [19E] ❌ OFF

We Hope The Team To Back These Two Big Packages As SOON.

Thank You.

Could be another door stop 😂 Awful box to use, but I suppose if other sats are available it might not be too bad.

Back