Viark-Starsat Box Discussion

I need to check what I see on 42e, but certainly 28e is there.
Though my experience over the weekend watching a couple of Championship games and a Scottish game was that glitching became more frequent during the games than it has been up until then. I need to give it some more games/time. I've read many people suggesting things are more stable now that E2 boxes seem to have lost their ability to view.

I need to check what I see on 42e, but certainly 28e is there.
Though my experience over the weekend watching a couple of Championship games and a Scottish game was that glitching became more frequent during the games than it has been up until then. I need to give it some more games/time. I've read many people suggesting things are more stable now that E2 boxes seem to have lost their ability to view.
I use dazn has every epl game some efl snooker darts boxing and much more
I think s sport on 42e is prob more stable than 28e but I dont use that stb but others on here do.

Things have been more stable i watched 6 hrs of bike racing yesterday between BT 2 and Eurosport 2 and i appreciated this wont be as popular as Football but not a glitch.

E2 28e has gone forget about that one.

Always reboot router and box before watching.

DAZN CA has a fair bit more than S Sport (UCL etc), but S Sport is £14 for 12 months, DAZN CA is £14.50 a month. I have a 30 day free trial from DAZN just now, but will probably just settle for the S Sport that I already shelled out on.

Things have been more stable i watched 6 hrs of bike racing yesterday between BT 2 and Eurosport 2 and i appreciated this wont be as popular as Football but not a glitch.

E2 28e has gone forget about that one.

Always reboot router and box before watching.
I had issues on sky sport f1 last week

Same for me. It froze on me just as Lewis tried his first overtake on Alonso. Took a while to get it back. A few more after that too.

DAZN CA has a fair bit more than S Sport (UCL etc), but S Sport is £14 for 12 months, DAZN CA is £14.50 a month. I have a 30 day free trial from DAZN just now, but will probably just settle for the S Sport that I already shelled out on.
Not sure where you get that price from, its certainly not that much, it's £150 canadian, which equates to £86

This is what is showing for me when the 30 day trial expires Screenshot-2021-08-09-143035

When I look on my iPad it shows $20CAN (£14-£15) a month or $150 annual (£108ish).

I think I could use the USA version & still change region to CA & it would only be $10US monthly.

I think we may have gone a little off-topic here :)

EDIT** Yeh, might not be the best. It's just what GooglePay charged me.

I just created a new CA Google account, & added a payment method, so I might see what that wants to charge me if I subscribe. I think when I googled $20CAN in GBP it actually gave me US$ rate instead.

Back on Topic, I'm gonna scan my sats again before/at the weekend to see if I find anything new that starts broadcasting PIDs.

You need to be scanning 7e and 10e just before kickoff time and 5 mins in for the feeds, some do come online a lot earlier like but i find doing that catches a few. If i dont find what im after ill scan 28e for feeds as well.

You need to be scanning 7e and 10e just before kickoff time and 5 mins in for the feeds, some do come online a lot earlier like but i find doing that catches a few. If i dont find what im after ill scan 28e for feeds as well.
Thanks bud. I'll give it a go.

You wont often get epl on 7e/10e generally, Theres bt feed on 1w but thats been biss2 for a few games and sometimes 23.5e.
Rarely you will see a sky game feed, 3w has epl games if you have decent size dish.
28e quite often has motd feeds and some spl, some times these have been 4:2:2

Back