Viark-Starsat Box Discussion

Only on special boxes though with the correct server??

At the moment it is up and down stability wise can be rock solid and then glitching like mad.

I was about to pull the trigger on the box till i asked around the folk that have these and reports differed.

Im holding back till the first lot of 3pm kickoffs and ill inquire on stability again.

Thats what we need to know how good it works,bloody hell 3pm cardiac arrest coming up,what about movies as not into sports

As i say @cactikid ive nearly pulled trigger twice the boxes with the capability are are lets say not quality boxes but do connect to other packages other than whats on 28e the price for the box includes connection to decrypt these packages without that abilty box would end up in a cupboard.

They will also do auto biss but not PowerVU sadly something i like to have for the SIS-Live feeds. That put me off then stability been up and down also put me off. Its early days 28e package went live just over a month ago.

The boxes are not the standard we maybe used to going back a few years if your thinking VU+.
Just like IP*V a few years back was not as stable as we know it now. But what soooo many people said “could never be done again” has been done.
Me personally it could not of come at better time when sky have just announced some football matches will be PAY PER VIEW.
When one door is closed another one always open.

At the moment it looks like is dedicated to a certain type of box that is not open source. It gives a reason for people to buy the boxes.

Anyone care to send me a pm on where I could get one please

I have not seen any sold on social media or flebay yet.
The minute that happens is the day it fooks it up for us all as history has shown.
They are doing the rounds in the area i live and seem to popular for some strange reason.

I have not seen any sold on social media or flebay yet.
The minute that happens is the day it fooks it up for us all as history has shown.
They are doing the rounds in the area i live and seem to popular for some strange reason.
If you know the product name you can find them.

There must be different versions but yes and the first part of the name is the logo.

Read here might be a reference for Google.
starsat receiver
Notice a few old videos on You tube.

Last edited:
Back