It's about time i was honest with the DW community.

Works for me..........

MA is on a distinguished road

Now my kids have an excuse to prank call, LOL

To be honest mae i was bout your age i think when i first joined that wqas a couple of years ago

but no one treats you any different like people want to know about me bein in the navy but they dont treat me different apart from the occasional or should i say regular banter on msn or the forum

davidh said:
ok if we r all coming clean i have to confess i am not 48 :)
i am 98
lol
i dribble down my chin and i ware nappys
but i still help so dont u lot hold it against me please

lol

LMFOA

if ya chin gets sore off that dribbling try some sudocrem, and as for the nappies do you know you can get catheterised and still be able to have sex as you disconnect the tube at some point....lol. can you tell me are you also incontent of faeces and do you often have water infections lots of OLD people do. ALMAH as his carer if he feels of colour send off a sample it may explain things....

sorry could not resist.....

haha MA! u lier! u aint 24 for sh*t, yeh u sound *mature*ish but i would belive yo 14.... dont get y peeps aint.

trus me.. i talk mature too.. only at the forums i chill at.. well yeh.. gd on ya sayin yo real age.. shouldnt have lied in the 1st place..
lernt yo lesson ay?

ok seeing as coming clean is the right thing to do I'm not really 24 either I'm a 75 year old transsexual from Ukraine and i race bald Siamese cats for fun........just kidding....no really i am I'm just messing........honestly ;)

:flags24: :flags24: :flags24: :comp1: well said young man and am very well impressed by your admision as i have a lad who is nearly 14 aswell and understands all the things that you posted.
its good to see the younger generation fully aware of the dangers of internet predators.

a few things to say about this.......

lieing about ur age on a forum is nto a big deal imo, youve come clean so let it lie and crack on.

second and more important, paul k that is a "cracking" avatar

MA said:
Oh, and before i forget, my b-day is January 16th, so im expecting some presents from you guys :)

Regards, MA.

only just seen this post, you share the same birthday as my dad, so i can't forget that one.

and i know it has been said but, it took a lot of guts to come forward like you did, and i admire that.

keep up the good work, and that's coming from an old 30 year old lol.

Highlander said:
only just seen this post, you share the same birthday as my dad, so i can't forget that one.

and i know it has been said but, it took a lot of guts to come forward like you did, and i admire that.

keep up the good work, and that's coming from an old 99 year old lol.

im surprised you can even read this lol

Back