It's about time i was honest with the DW community.

lol I bet your not the first to "bend" the truth about their age ... and I doubt you'll be the last ... Top man and top post :)

well done for comming clean m8, i bet that took guts. you are a very mature 14yr old. good on you m8..

I think RABP will have to edit a few of his avatars now as our little Ma maybe givin pam and her 5 sisters some!!! :SSEXY: ...lol

your valued here mate, glad you come clean.

now I don't want anyone ragging on him/her because of his/her age, is that understood!:mad:

p.s. there's no santa....sorry:(

well you gotto expect some ribbin'...lol

jaygotgame said:
p.s. there's no santa....sorry:(

Really? No santa? :(

Oh, and I'm a boi, not a girl incase any1 was wondering :)

Hey m8 dont know what you are worried about, nobody treats me any differant and i have been honest with my age.....but remember their expectations are not as high, and you are allowed to make mistakes....my mum keeps telling me its part of growing up.

:Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers:

lol m8 i admire u for admitting it god on u moy son have a beer :drink: ;@) i dont see u no differnt m8 it dont matter about ur age and aye ur mature i know a lot of 14 year olds who like to packet rofl ;p

MA said:
I dont know how to say this, but to put it simply, I'm not 24. I'm 14 years old. And i thought that it's about time i told thew DW community, in light of recent events (ie. Paedophilia jokes, as well as a PM that i found rather intimidating).

I'd just like to say that nowadays, young people (i'm not gonna use the world 'child') are more mature than older generations like to think. I can speak for the majority of people my age when I say that if i saw a paedophilia joke, i can ignore it, but it would not mean that i am being niave or ignorant towards the topic.

Also, i do not appreciate the intimidating PM i recieved from a member (whom i will not name unless necessary), about me 'decieving' the DW community about my age.

There are 2 reasons why i do not show my real age:

1) For online safety. We're always being told in school not to give our real details online.

2) To fit in. I thought that by giving a more 'sociable' age, i would be accepted easily in the DW forums.

So please do not judge me.

Thats all i guess. If my fake age is against the rules, then im sorry.

Regards, MA.

ok if we r all coming clean i have to confess i am not 48 :)
i am 98
lol
i dribble down my chin and i ware nappys
but i still help so dont u lot hold it against me please

lol

LMFOA

With regards Ma's statement I honestly thought you where a lot older but see no problem at all with you being 14, well done for you coming forward.

As for Daveh, I always had a suspicion that he was older ;)

And in the light of all these confession's, I am actually a busty 18 years old blonde, honest ;)

PS. PM me who sent the pm ;)

14, 24, 34, 94 - who cares!

I'm glad you are here MA!!!

:) :) :)

just seen this

ok if we r all coming clean i have to confess i am not 48
i am 98
lol
i dribble down my chin and i ware nappys
but i still help so dont u lot hold it against me please

and must tell you it is true

i am his carer:littleang

Last edited:
Welcome here, youl find there are many members here with the mind the same age as you lol......

I was also unaware of an age restriction so I guess my 7 year old will not be joining when he gets his computer this year lol.....

Perhaps Mickie can install something in the log in sequence that wont log you in until your home work is done....lol

Ok enough of the jokes and hope you enjoy it here, good luck and speak with you soon

Regards

Taff

Fully behind you mate!

Well done for standing up for yourself! You got guts kid!

Hope to hear plenty from you in the coming new year!

Fat Pie

im shocked ud lie about that, being 14 is mint, its downhill after high school - i wish i was 14 again :( im getting too old :(

PS - took a lot to do it though, good man

Back