It's about time i was honest with the DW community.

MA

Childrens but still respected
Reaction score
I dont know how to say this, but to put it simply, I'm not 24. I'm 14 years old. And i thought that it's about time i told thew DW community, in light of recent events (ie. Paedophilia jokes, as well as a PM that i found rather intimidating).

I'd just like to say that nowadays, young people (i'm not gonna use the world 'child') are more mature than older generations like to think. I can speak for the majority of people my age when I say that if i saw a paedophilia joke, i can ignore it, but it would not mean that i am being niave or ignorant towards the topic.

Also, i do not appreciate the intimidating PM i recieved from a member (whom i will not name unless necessary), about me 'decieving' the DW community about my age.
??? said:
Bloody hell mate, you've aged 10 years in 2 days. :NoNo: :NoNo:
There are 2 reasons why i do not show my real age:

1) For online safety. We're always being told in school not to give our real details online.

2) To fit in. I thought that by giving a more 'sociable' age, i would be accepted easily in the DW forums.

So please do not judge me.

Thats all i guess. If my fake age is against the rules, then im sorry.

Regards, MA.

Last edited:
slap wrist for you m8

lets just hope ADMIN / MODS let ya stay................

i'm all for letting ya stay cause you came forward like a man.....

good on ya............

i personally think all ages should be welcome. Its up to parents to moderate kids, but my view is that i was a young lad and very independant when i started in my stuff and i think you do want your own self will cope with and learn from your own experiences. This place is certainly not the worst place on the net and i would feel fine with all my children visiting here. Best regards to any member any age as far as i'm concerned.
:) My kids are all gonna be here regular, even if rules say you gotta be 18 ;).

pinkhelmets said:
i personally think all ages should be welcome. Its up to parents to moderate kids, but my view is that i was a young lad and very independant when i started in my stuff and i think you do want your own self will cope with and learn from your own experiences. This place is certainly not the worst place on the net and i would feel fine with all my children visiting here. Best regards to any member any age as far as i'm concerned.
:) My kids are all gonna be here regular, even if rules say you gotta be 18 ;).

well said m8..............

Wee-gordon is a member here and he's only 10 m8 so u being 14 doesnt make any difference at all ........ It takes a big man to come forward like you have m8 and i admire you for it........ i dont see any reason why u cant carry on as usual :)

u can joinn DW from the age of 13 so there really isnt a problem ;)
I can can honestly say I see u no differently now I know ur real age so u stay about m8 Im sure Admin will feel the sam ;)

Rat

i think it takes a lot of guts to admit to this m8, you still the same member to me ;)

digidude said:
i think it takes a lot of guts to admit to this m8, you still the same member to me ;)

i totally agree with ya m8

a lot of b*lls............lol.........

pinkhelmets said:
MA will now admit he is a she without b*lls, hehehe just kiddin mate :).

he is defo a lad with b*lls..............lol...............

good on him...........

Good on you m8, takes some guts to write what you did..

As far as I'm concerned, your a DW'r thats all that matters :)

Bravo... Bravo.....:Clap: :Clap:

Well done mate... I bet you feel that a big weight has been lifted from your shoulders now.

:BLOBBY: :flags24:

Thanks for all the replies. To be honest, i was expecting your support. I know what i did was dishonest :( sorry once again.

Oh, and before i forget, my b-day is January 16th, so im expecting some presents from you guys :)

Regards, MA.

MA said:
Thanks for all the replies. To be honest, i was expecting your support. I know what i did was dishonest :( sorry once again.

Oh, and before i forget, my b-day is January 16th, so im expecting some presents from you guys :)

Regards, MA.

peeps on her m8, will respect you being honest

well done m8................

long live DW....................

What a shocker............

Good on ya ma... and dont forget your bed time now! lol

only joking pal its good to see peeps of all ages ere........ :)

i think it takes a lot of guts to admit to this m8....;)

great response from everyone :)

i agree you showed more muturity (and spell better than me ;)) than alot of members who are over 20/30 years old with your post.

you are allowed to join here at 13 years of age so if anyone has a problem with your age tell them to pm me and i will point this out to them :), we normally have a great range of people on here its difficult to make everyone happy and its post like this that puts everything into perspective and we should all show the same muturity as you more often (including me ;))!

Regards
Mickie D

It makes not the slightest difference m8.

I bet it took more than a bit of courage to start this thread, so hats off to you m8.

Onward and upward :)

So your not buying the beers for the xmas bash now then.....:)

Well done too take a big man to come clean.

Back