Italy Vs Wales Rugby

Taff

Inactive User
Reaction score
Italy won and respect to that bu that English shit of a ref needs to be streched by a yard arm.........

He cheated plain and simple, maybe he had a bet on the game....

for those of you who missed the game , in the dying seconds Wales had a penalty whilst 3 points behind, they asked the ref if there was time to go for touch and on to play, they were apparently told 10 seconds which would suffice, instead of going for the drop goal penalty which would have been inevatible for a draw they chose for a kick to touch to go for the win....

After reaching touch ref blew up.... cheating bribed fooker..... there was no indication that itr was the last play of the game.....

Well done Italy, Ref can kiss my arse...

There are sometimes tensions between rival home nations but im sure all can see this was suspect lol......

respect all 6 nations

Taff

Plain to see your upset with the ref. If you were Italian youd love him. NONE .I agree that what could have been a good game was spoilt by the officials though, the last try scorer for Italy comitted two fouls earlier which should have seen him at least sinbinned and then the ref saying there was enough time for a line out and changing his mind after the kick was placed in touch. I would have gone for the penalty goal though because the chances of scoring a try were not huge. Never mind its all done now, but take a copy of his likeness around with you and if you find him lynch him we can do without refs like that, Get Ashley Kline and Richard Silverwod (both rugby league refs) Whilst your at it.

sore one. but glad us jocks arent the only ones who have been beaten by the pizza bunch!! sorry but yeh the ref cuffed you!!

These refs get paid £1400 for a big game and must have got great odds for Italia to win. These guys are not suppose to make a mistake like this, maybe hook asked him in welsh if he had enough time"ha".And while were are on the subject, the Jap touch judge will need to spend his £900 on a pair of glasses

the Jap touch judge will need to spend his £900 on a pair of glasses

LMAO....

Well there is only England left and thats at home, we wont beat England but there is always that "maybe just maybe" feel to the game, always enjoy the England Vs Wales games.....

Wooden spoon for us me thinks.......

Taff

To be honest, I was surprised when they elected to kick for touch instead of taking the draw. They were relying on either getting another penalty or pushing over for a try. They hadn't had much joy previously as far as the try was concerned so I guess I thought they would settle for the point. It was a little bizarre though and a shame for it to end that way.

What is worth saying though is how well everyone accepted the decision at the end. If that had been in a footie match, there would have been a riot!!

Back