is titanium2 officially dead?

Superflous

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi,

I've been programming MOSCS for friends and family over the last week and i've now got about 10 unused tit2's lying in my bedroom.

Should I flog these on fleabay while I can still get about a tenner for them or should I wait for a fix?

I've heard that they can have their OS upgraded to OPOS (as they are technically the same type of card) but can't find any useful guides on how to do this anywhere.

cheers

cric2k said:
Hi,

I've been programming MOSCS for friends and family over the last week and i've now got about 10 unused tit2's lying in my bedroom.

Should I flog these on fleabay while I can still get about a tenner for them or should I wait for a fix?

Bit hard to say really, the cards are quite capable of being fixed but the only people who can fix it are the people who write applications for this card. The development sdk is essentially closed source

I would probably be inclined to sell them or swap them for Mosc cards

cric2k said:
I've heard that they can have their OS upgraded to OPOS (as they are technically the same type of card) but can't find any useful guides on how to do this anywhere.

While you can turn MII or Platinum cards into OPOS or Titanium II cards i've never seen a way of turning a Titanium II cards into anything else. Afaik, the transport keys for these cards is not known !

cric2k said:
Hi,

cheers

If you can get a tenner each i'd go for it m8 ........ stick with mosc's

Hi I know this happened a few weeks ago but I was wondering if there has been any kind of fix for tit2 cards. I have couple sitting collecting dust aswell.

R.A.G.S said:
Hi I know this happened a few weeks ago but I was wondering if there has been any kind of fix for tit2 cards. I have couple sitting collecting dust aswell.

No fix yet mate :(

It would appear there is very little interest in fixing the application on this card. The people who initially created the app appear to be very closely tied with the card manufacturer and are only interested in selling new cards - not in supporting old applications !

Unfortunately, this is always a problem when dealing with closed source cards - these people are in it to make money, not to do anyone favours !

It is still possible to use the application as a non AU card though. Whenever you need to update keys it really is a 5 minute operation to edit the EEprom image file (using NagraEdit) and download to the card (via WinExplorer)

Last edited:
Hi Guys just abit off the topic and I apologies for this question here. and I have been around this forum trying to find the info in old threads like you sposed to do but I havent managed to get this info, im having prob deciding which programmer to get, Can you help. Basically im more interested in the Au cards and MOSC cards, I have read about FUN cards but they seem to require very regular programming by the sounds of it. Im thinking for what im interested in Infinity USB programmer sounds about right. but then theres Infinity USB unlimited can you tell me if they would both do the same job. I was looking at cards and on this site it said requires Infinity USB programmer&Infinity USB unlimited or would you say they mean you need one of these?

my uncles tit2 went dead so i did a fun4 au for him..the card plays up, flickering channels and sometimes no signal..so i have to prog the card every two days. i have read above that a tit2 can be prog but without the au..can someone point me in the right direction please.

Back