is this true

Status
Not open for further replies.

2tone

DW Member ++
Reaction score
has anyone elles heard this that nt*hell are going to try another hit next week sometime now i only heard this from a friend so im just asking is this true as the only other thing they could hit is the au rom cards

There are alot of things the cable companies could hit...
But to be honest, your friend wouldnt really know so he/she cant say that for definate.

Only the VERY TOP engineers at NTL (i.e... the "next to managerial" job titles") would know anything about this.... a cable installer would not have that sort of information at his/her disposal.

If it happens then it happens; but we're all ready for it IF and WHEN it does :)
Liam

liamcrayden said:
Only the VERY TOP engineers at NTL (i.e... the "next to managerial" job titles") would know anything about this....

tbh, its doubtful that even the top engineers would know anything about it as anything to do with the Nagra system or the cards is handled directly by Kudelski Nagravision tech bods working from Slough & Switzerland.

the person that told me has nothing to do with nthell its a guy i know that dose boxes well we can only wait and see

I've heard this one before

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back