Is this the right card

malcoa

Member ++
Reaction score
I've been after trying this out for 18 months now but been hellishly busy however regretably it seems ive left it late as the info needed is hard to come by, but is this the right card i would be looking for TECHNOTREND C-1501 HD DVB-C with media portal software
thanks

I've been after trying this out for 18 months now but been hellishly busy however regretably it seems ive left it late as the info needed is hard to come by, but is this the right card i would be looking for TECHNOTREND C-1501 HD DVB-C with media portal software
thanks

best card is floppydtv, the card u mention is ok to use with both soft and hard cam but for hardcam but with the TT u will need to buy the common interface utility if u want to use a hardcam, the CI comes with the floppydtv.....

Last edited:
doh! now u've lost me with this hard and soft stuff lol, im just a simple dreambox guy, ive had a look at the card that you describe and it looks as tho it requires a credit card type of thing to be inserted, would you happen to know if a credit card type thingy is needed to make it as functional as my dreambox (feel like im walkin on ice here)

doh! now u've lost me with this hard and soft stuff lol, im just a simple dreambox guy, ive had a look at the card that you describe and it looks as tho it requires a credit card type of thing to be inserted, would you happen to know if a credit card type thingy is needed to make it as functional as my dreambox (feel like im walkin on ice here)
if u want to use a hardcam u need a smartcard, mosc fun etc that can handle nagra encryption..

Back