Is this funcard dead?

zerofool2005

Chilld/Teenage Member
Reaction score
I flash this funcard4 with the latest c&w flash and the right IRD and BK and the ntl box says "this card has become disloged" the same error you get when you reomve a card. So does that mean the card is frazzled?

I flash this funcard4 with the latest c&w flash and the right IRD and BK and the ntl box says "this card has become disloged" the same error you get when you reomve a card. So does that mean the card is frazzled?

Did you use Toxic to create your bin file for your image?Then write the ext then the v3 hex flash last

what type off box ? is it a sammy 2110 ?.

sammy 2100

i tried using toxic 6 following the AUfuncard tut and i didnt enter a cam id or any keys does it need to cos the tutorial doesnt say so

could be the reader in box m8
only an idea for you

I had the same problem mate re program the card from scratch and that should fix the problem

I used the file called (au funcard tut and files by charlie senator) hope this helps

Right we have made some progress. When i boot up the box it just gives me a black screen on non FTA channels. I have left it alone for an hour and a half and it hasnt changed. Should i try to flash it again. Also does anybody know what Bolton comes under cos some tuts say C&W and some say NTL and the box downstairs in the wall has a C&w cover on it

re check your bk mate ,Its easy to get a b mixed up with an 8 or something we've all done it in the past fraid i dont know what area you are in

Ive just been copying and pasting it from ATMega IRD and BK reader

Thanks for your help. its working now. And all because i copied and pasted. gawd

Back