Is this for real..TIME TRAVEL!!!?

Tikkas

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys seen this while surfing on youtube whats ur opinion?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2sp-clMk8s

Last edited:
hi guys seen this while surfing on youtube whats ur opinion?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2sp-clMk8s

Wow what a coincidence !! not only did he accidently find a interface with another time, but had the fortune to bump into nobody else but him good self !!! Wow, what a tosser !!!

Me thinks he might have found the cooking sherry under the sink and had a little tipple :Cheers:

Biggest pile of crap I have seen in a long time :roflmao:

Just tried it and bumped my head on the cold water inlet valve.....:proud: The only person I met in there was Mr Muscle.

icon5.gif
Is this for real..

No, it's the largest deposit of crap I've seen in a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe you guys. Of course this is real. What more obvious of a place to rip the fabric of time and space can you get than a dishwasher?
All this talk of particle accelerators being the start of time machines is crap. Indesit all the way baby... :)

lmao madness he needs a drugs test me thinks

I'm having a similar problem when im doing things under my sink

I go under there and after a bit find myself ending up in the local pub. Sometimes the wife has been looking for me for hours, worried sick!
Must be a worm hole in my kitchen

just one question he said he had his mobile phone and the were arm in arm and showing the same tattoos

WHO WAS HOLDING HIS MOBILE PHONE FFS LOL

just one question he said he had his mobile phone and the were arm in arm and showing the same tattoos

WHO WAS HOLDING HIS MOBILE PHONE FFS LOL

good point,and as someone pointed out in the comments,why hasn't the old mans tattoo discoloured with age..

EDIT: had to add this...the missus just said "what's he doing trying to fix a leak with a mobile phone anyway" hehe

Last edited:
surley the easiest way to find out if he was tellin the truth would be to wait till hes older and see if himself, the younger version pops out from out under a wormhole sink to say hello :)

kind of wondering though, how he got back !

Anyone noticed the date the clip was posted? I guess the link was passed around two days later.

Wiggy

Last edited:
lol

you madeads ! :Clap: couldend stop laughing the comments were crazy...:banana:

:Cheers:

kind of wondering though, how he got back !

was wondering same thing myself

does anyone remember years ago about john titor? the supposed time traveler who had come back then started posting on the net?

was wondering same thing myself

does anyone remember years ago about john titor? the supposed time traveler who had come back then started posting on the net?

Yep, that proved it for me.

Did ask himself what the lottery numbers were for next week?

Dont be daft - everyone knows that would create a paradox which would lock us into a timeloop bubble that alternates between two distinct outcomes. Such a loop would be unbreakable (unless you had a friend who happened to be outside the space time continuum when the paradox occured)

Dont be daft - everyone knows that would create a paradox which would lock us into a timeloop bubble that alternates between two distinct outcomes. Such a loop would be unbreakable (unless you had a friend who happened to be outside the space time continuum when the paradox occured)

WHAT ???

Nozzer mate, you really do need to get out more !! lol

Back