Is this for real or is it a comedy show?

joeblaze

DW Regular
Reaction score
If its real they and their kids must be dieing with embarrassment.

It guys like this who made Brexshit happen. After Brexshit a stop will be put to this shit.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

you cant get a good draw out of doobs that big i dont care who rolls it.

Last edited:
It's the BBC FFS! How do expect it to be real? 10 seconds in, it's so obviously faked. Interesting all the same, I hadn't realised how long they (BBC) had been 'at it'.

So no actual reason then?

What sort of reason are you looking for?

Sensible people voted to remain. The others voted to leave . It's really quite straightforward.

Reality is biting at last. We're all screwed now. 125317

What sort of reason are you looking for?

Sensible people voted to remain. The others voted to leave . It's really quite straightforward.

Reality is biting at last. We're all screwed now. View attachment 125317

You really dont seam to have a single reason do you?
Did somebody tell you that leaving the EU was a bad thing?
Is that why you want to remain?

i say its people like these who voted to leave because they arent the full shilling and its people like that with no sense or who are a bit soft in the head who swallowed all the shite they were fed during the referendum. im not really fussed we will be out of the uk soon enough.

You really dont seem to have a single reason do you?
Did somebody tell you that leaving the EU was a bad thing?
Is that why you want to remain?

Let's turn this round a bit. Did someone tell you that leaving the EU was a good thing? Maybe you were one of those suckers that believed the shite printed on the Brexit Bus?

I have many reasons for wanting to remain in the EU. The most compelling being a working knowledge of World Economics and Realpolitik. I'm afraid that these trump the jingoistic bollocks spouted by the likes of the Daily Mail, The Sun, and that frog-eyed clown Farage.

Living in Portugal, I see and hear many arguments for and against Brexit.
Lies were told by both sides and we shouldn't beat ourselves up too much over which lies we swallowed as we are systematically programmed to believe lies. That's what governments and their lap-dog media do.
FWIW, I agree that Churchill was a coont. A very clever one, but a coont all the same. And it should be noted that the open sea is no longer as it was 80 years ago.

i say its people like these who voted to leave because they arent the full shilling and its people like that with no sense or who are a bit soft in the head who swallowed all the shite they were fed during the referendum. im not really fussed we will be out of the uk soon enough.

You think Brexiteers are soft in the head for wanting to leave Europe, yet you believe a united Ireland will happen soon.

Let's turn this round a bit. Did someone tell you that leaving the EU was a good thing? Maybe you were one of those suckers that believed the shite printed on the Brexit Bus?

I have many reasons for wanting to remain in the EU. The most compelling being a working knowledge of World Economics and Realpolitik. I'm afraid that these trump the jingoistic bollocks spouted by the likes of the Daily Mail, The Sun, and that frog-eyed clown Farage.

I have no problem turning this around...........................
After you have given me a proper reason that is based on fact, and not the ramblings that are in your head.

Back