is this a scam??

Wilster

Inactive User
Reaction score
I was working and met this guy called ron...who works for kleeneze and he was trying to get me to join him. When I was in his house he had a load of gear from kleeneze waiting to be delivered to customers, and I heard his answering machine...it had over 200 people with messages when they would be in etc.. He said he makes over £700+ a week and showed me payin slips for his bank and statements....sounds too good to be true, so does anyone know anything about this? thanks....(all he does is drop off catalouges and collect them, process orders, and deliver and collect payment)

my old neighbour started doing it,he packed in his job in dixons and was doing that for a while. now he's still doing it but he's also went back to work full time at asda warehouse,so i doubt if the money is as good as he makes out otherwise i dont think he'd have went back to work

one of my old work mates did it ,he had to deliver something like 200 catalogues to get a fiver and collect them,so i doubt he,s earning that amount on his own unless he's a total maniac workaholic

It's like being self employed you get out, what you put in. You need to build the business up, hard to start with but it will only be once you start recruiting other people, like Ron is doing, that is when you make money for doing nothing. You then get a percentage of your teams earnings.

Back