Is there anything more up to date ?

raff

Inactive User
Reaction score
i am using this at the moment eurovox_1scart_oldrcu_dn_060831.zip (936.4 KB) is there anything newer please guys as i have lost quite a few of the main programs, i live in the Manchester area.

Last edited:
A new flash was released on 19 february 2007 for the Eurovox Max 3. Which Eurovox box do you have?

the eurovox one my friend ( one scart at the back}

the eurovox one my friend ( one scart at the back}

Hi m8, dont know much about euro 1 but if you can do an auto scan, not power scan, this should bring channels back, same thing happened to my max box in same area manchester.Auto scanned and they came back

Power scan would be the best option. You don't get all channels with Auto scan.

Power scan would be the best option. You don't get all channels with Auto scan.

power scan would mean all your channels changing numbers (well annoying) if youve only lost a few, autoscan should bring them back.If it dosnt work then, yeah, powerscan

Thanks

Tried both and a reflash guys,
its the same each time, only a few channels missin but it's sods law there the ones i want lol thanks for your help anyway guys ;)

P.S Thinking about buying the dreambox supposed to be less hastle we will see ;)

Have you tried accessing your channel list by the tv button and scrolling to near the end and checking if your missing channels are around there ?. Also ive read a few reports of channels being picked up in a scan but without their channel name, check all the ones that start with (tvch) to see if they're there.

Back