Is there any news about PS4 Hacking ?

buzjay

Inactive User
Reaction score
All is in Title, Do you have news about this... ?

Thanks

No news for either of the current gen consoles. Not sure if anyone's working on the ps4 as there's been no info to read about. And the Xbox hasn't had any new info in over a year

Would you really want to though? My 360 was hacked and I wished I hadn't hacked it. Second hand games for the PS4 are cheap af. I wouldn't hack my PS4 even if I could.

A jailbreak its out but you must have a firmware 4.05 and below of PS4
Many owner can jailbreak because they have firmware above 4.05
This games can be installed via PKG and playing it for free if you have jailbreak your PS4

Little Big Planet 3

Diablo 3 Reaper Of Souls

Monopoly Family Fun Pack

Grand Theft Auto 5

Uncharted 4 A Thief 's End

World Of Final Fantasy

Dying Light

Project Cars

A jailbreak its out but you must have a firmware 4.05 and below of PS4
Many owner can jailbreak because they have firmware above 4.05
This games can be installed via PKG and playing it for free if you have jailbreak your PS4

Little Big Planet 3

Diablo 3 Reaper Of Souls

Monopoly Family Fun Pack

Grand Theft Auto 5

Uncharted 4 A Thief 's End

World Of Final Fantasy

Dying Light

Project Cars

Have you got a link to this info please?

not yet only on games upto 4.55 however there is also an exploit for 5.x.x firmware that also works but is not as stable Im led to believe

I was thinking of joining the ps4 scene , looking to buy a cheap ps4, hoping I could jailbreak itvyo play copied games, what should I get, what firmware shall I look out for?..New to this ps4 jsilbresking ..

5.05 is the highest firmware to jailbreak at the moment

Have a check on fleebay but some are going for mad prices

Thanks guys..I enquired about some on the bay, all been upgraded to 6 .0 fw or above..it's like looking for a needle in a haystack lol..
Suppose cud wait for exploit to be made for latest fw but could be ages..yes They are mad prices..

I think there were some developments in versions 6.20 and 6.50
we have to wait.

I have a PS4 5.05 if anyone interested in buying

yeah will do mate thanks Im just not using it to be honest mostly on my xbox one X and gaming PC

Back