Is there any news about PS4 Hacking ?

Has anyone seen Red Dead Redemption 2 link to download? I was interested to know if spoofing allows you to play it.

Has anyone seen Red Dead Redemption 2 link to download? I was interested to know if spoofing allows you to play it.

Did you happen to find a link Mate! ?
I have the update files for the usa version ( UP1004-CUSA03041_00-REDEMPTION000002-A0110-V0100_0.pkg ) But I can`t seem to find the Base game version.
Anyone actually Had any luck in getting this to run spoofed yet ?

pm sent m8 ;)
I would appreciate a nudge in the right direction also Please Mate!

Best Regards,
polosolo

I just completed God of War 4 and it worked great at 5.05 firmware.

I was not able to find it online. Just older games.
OK Mate! ...Thanks for the info. I did have a closer look into the spoof firmware and apparently it is Only good for rest mode and VR transparency. Maybe someone might find a way to run RDR2 on the spoof ...But I highly doubt that`s gonna happen ,after reading what this spoof is utilized for.

Best Regards,
polosolo

Can't imagine anyone will take the time to upload the later games because its a waste of time until we have the ability to actually play them. Think if it was there to be made public it would have been by now cos why stop after so many releases have been made public? Good on the clever people who released as much as they did and made it possible for us mere mortals to share the joy :)

Back