Is there any english world champions

rimo

Banned
Reaction score
Is there any english world champions at any sport that you are likely to win next time.

thats very debateable hes fighting a class boxer next time

Steve McClaren world champion dipstick 2006-2007 need I say more

depends,what you calling a sport, theres umpteen champion shooters from different diciples, plenty of diabled champs in verious sports, womens sports im sure theres quite a few, karate, badminton, etc....

theres loads but not in what you,d call high class sports.

@rimo if u have a chip on your shoulder and have a problem with England and the English just come out and say so.........

if u look at sport any sport football, cricket, golf, rugby, athletics, boxing, judo etc it is cyclical for a time a team or country will dominate then fall away and then they will again become dominant.

all of these sports England have been world champions at 1 time or another.

recently Ryder cup team (includes Europeans) spanked the yanks

england rugby won the world cup

england cricket won the ashes 2 year ago

athletics for a few years we had the three best mile runners in the world cram ovett and coe

if u dont understand then get a dictionary and look up cyclical and you will see what i mean

here rimo mate, you are aware what your signature says arent you?

Ricky Hatton..?.....

good call m8 that who i was thinking of but if i have to go with someone different I'll go with Jamie Cox Commonwealth Games gold medal winner in Melbourne hes just turned pro

Yeah good call Dogs you shut that prick up

rimo .. aint that a Gay thing ? lol rimo the rimmer

you must be an Iron rimo you certainly sound off like one

Yeah good call Dogs you shut that prick up

Guys he might be what he says on his sig lol but come on chill out. No need for insults like that.

By the way i think Andy Murrey is gonna be great...i know he aint english but what the heck guys got talent. I also think the england football team apart from the manager is quite good. Also the england rugby team. I think you will find that the english are competitive in one way or another in most sports.

on second thoughts i retract my statement lol. go on bronto! ;) : whip :

Last edited:
:feck: not bad for his first post he's just started the next world war lol :SHOOTING:
thems fighting words:aggressive:

rimo I suggest u stop all these remarks or I will personally ban u,there is no need for it and u are causing friction on the forum and that will no be tollerated
please take this as a polite warning :)

just shows how touchy we english can be born watford ENGLAND

just highlighted how bad we are at sport. i asked one question

and by your replys i get threatned to be banned sad

just shows how touchy we english can be born watford ENGLAND

just highlighted how bad we are at sport. i asked one question

and by your replys i get threatned to be banned sad
It's not just this thread though is it m8, you been posting crap all over trying to cause trouble, whats that all about then ?

lads get a life sorry loser bastards if it werent for the americans we be all speaking german by the way who are the celts

welsh scottish irish ban me anyway shit forum run by guys who like to talk about rings arseholes and bums lads its 2007 come out if your that way inclined lets talk about window cleaning or feeding chickens its safe

YOUILL NEVER BAN A CITY FAN BLUEBIRDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come on andora or angola any fuckers who beat you cock suckers

Back