SHEEP SHAGGERS

WE **** EM YOU EAT EM: po :

PMSL you are still online this shit forum run by us shit heads lmao

comon log off and **** off

but you cant can ya lololololololololololololololololol

And He's still viewing our Shit forum .. lol what a loser

Gee this guy is worse than me and welsh. so he has a valid excuse ok

P.s are there any world champions from the Isle of Sheppey

My thoughts exactly. Nice one Thommohawk ;)

i liked it so i thought id share it lol, dont think it breaks the rules on explicit avatars as its just an ass crack really and not a full one at that, enjoy it..i was pondering getting it tattooed on myself.

with a name like rimo he just sounds like a c unt, must have got bashed to fook with the idiot broom, every now and again you get a muppet like that

to all te scots and welsh sorry if i offended any of you i never ment to sometimes i dont think when stupid people annoy me and to be honest i should not have replied

but that bollox about the yanks lmao we had to fight the germans for 5 years FOOKING 5 YEARS!!!!, yeah we might of needed there help or they pushed it our way but without our fighting for 5 years i dont think europe would be worth thinking about.

peace out!

its wearing the kilt m8 they didnt know if they where going to get killed or fooked
:roflmao:

anyway a wee world champ at darts who is english
BDO World Championships (Nationalities and seedings in brackets)

MEN'S FINAL Martin Adams (Eng, 1) 7-6 Phil Nixon (Eng)

lol

James Toseland World SuperBike Champion 2007

And well done to the boy, he'll have a harder time next year in GP

Bit before i joined up but just read through all this guys posts and replies one word

WEAPON

He is trying to get back. Couldnt be something to do with the recent key roll could it?

Back