Is there any app stores with cracked games for iOS?

byson1984

Member ++
Reaction score
Don’t have a clue about Jailbrake but apparently there is 3rd party app stores with cracked games. Thanks

no system is secure and when you add cracked games that's really secure . what was your point

no system is secure and when you add cracked games that's really secure . what was your point

I'd agree no system is secure, and with enough money or determination then anything can be cracked. However, you're advocating an android based mobile, which are highly susceptible to attacks, malware, hijacking etc etc.

Anything UNIX based is proving to be much harder to crack. Im not aware of any real malware for the iOS, no reports of people being infected by viruses or trojans. Yet there is plenty of evidence to show that this has been done on android based operating systems.

So, my point is that stating to get a proper phone isn't helpful or accurate. Unless you're telling the OP to get a nokia from the 90s? In which case, yes that would be super secure as its not a smart phone.

didn't know this thread was about mobile security. what you said is correct but Its all down to the user if he wants cracked games get an android .
was that wrong to say

Dunno if it still works but Appcake was my fav (before apple killed my original iPad and put me off ever using any more of their tech)

Dunno if it still works but Appcake was my fav (before apple killed my original iPad and put me off ever using any more of their tech)

I think most of those app stores got shutdown. TBH the whole jailbreaking community around the apple devices has gone pretty quiet. With the way things are going forward now, i'd say security is more important than some free games/apps. I even buy my xbox games these days :)

Back