is there a launcher or something that will help to make it easier for an older person to use the android phone?

joeblaze

DW Regular
Reaction score
calls texts and whatsapp, thats all she uses she dont care about all the other crap. but she is getting very frustrated with the phone. i cant see what more i can do to make it any more simple. maybe a launcher or other tool you know of and can recommed for doing this

cheers

Can't you just remove all the icons she doesn't use, leave the single home screen with only those three?
HH.

I've done it. Like I said I can't see what more I can do. She can work the Doro phone she had perfectly but when she dropped it and it broke she said she wanted to change to a more up to date phone. This must be a common enough situation. Surely someone has done something by now to help about this problem

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I still have an older Doro she could use and a vintage Samsung laying around somewhere. Think she's embarrassed to take it out in public that why she ask for a more modern one even though she is having trouble with it.

I'm going to check those links when I get home out doing the Xmas grocery shop fking stress levels at 110%

Back