is there a game region changer?

badmanhop

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,
can some one tell me if it is possible to change an iso image from another country like the states to your own or region free.
if so how or were do i have to go to learn this process.
i can make a note pad file of the info using region free tools or xdvdmulleter but then im lost haha.
thanks to all that read this and bigger thanks to any one that can help.
badmanhop.:Cheers:

You cant change any region m8 on 360, some ntsc are region free and will run on your pal machine. check out this link, obviously replace the ** with tt to see what is region free and what aint if your getting ntsc games. Hope this helps, if it does then let me know.

h**p://forum.xbox-sky.com/xbox360_regional_compatibility_guide/

ohhhhhhhh

oh i see,
thats a big shame, bang goes that iso.
thanks for the info m8 just learning all this stuff getting intresting just loads to read and do to make a game work and then i dont play em lol.
:Cheers:

No worries, loads of guides on here etc, im sure mx and a few others will help you out if needed, they stalk me :) Use decent disks, I prefer to use imgburn to make my backups etc. Just ask anything you want, but have a read through the guides first, I know theres a few :)

I really wish region changes were possible, I'm desperate to play Rock Band :(

speaking of stalkers, pmsl, ello witchy m8 lol, yeah that would be good :)

speaking of stalkers, pmsl, ello witchy m8 lol, yeah that would be good :)

speaking of stalkers ;) lmao

Yup agree with peeps wishing for multi region game support but its no real biggie at the end of the day... so we have to wait a little longer sometimes... just makes things more enjoyable when you do eventually get your hands on the correct region of whichever title you were waiting for :)

I'd rather have it when it's first available regardless of region - thank you very much! :)

I'm sure we all would mate ;) and I'd like it if it is was possible to play games on the 360 regardless of region as much as yourself or the next guy lol.. all I was saying is that its not really that much of a big deal :)

Yes it is!!!!

Rock Band was released in November in the US! :)

LOL.... yeah but if you had been bangin' those drums since November mate there'd probably be very little left of them by now ;) lmao

well i dont have any desire to have a go at rock band give me gta4 any day.

Yeah yeah.... bet you've already emailed the developers requesting a release of downloadable content featuring music from popular 80's tv shows **cough**dallas**cough** :proud: I can just see you there now bangin' away at the drums whilst the mrs rocks out on the guitar as you have the credits rolling on your dvd player ;) lmao

:roflmao::roflmao: your not going to let dallas drop are you :roflmao:
i bet you couldnt wait till the disk arrived so you could catch up on dallas pmsl

Back