Is sly one available on technomate

Geronimoe

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hiya Now sly has done the dirty on virgin was wondering if its possible to pick this channel up on my technomate as i can get sports news on cabo but unable to find sly one

Hiya Now sly has done the dirty on virgin was wondering if its possible to pick this channel up on my technomate as i can get sports news on cabo but unable to find sly one

You can't get it without a sub from Sky and its not available on any other package.

ok cheers looks like i am down to file sharing the couple of progs that i actually watch on this channel.

ifr its only a couple of progs like 24 etc. why dont you just download them using bittorrents

for instance im up to eposode 11 on 24, well ahead of sly viewers

If Sky One was on FTA it would be a bit strange if they charged other tv networks a high price to use it. EG virgin media

i'm confused zerofool2005, why do you mention it being fta? It never has been and no mention of it in this thread?
Anyway, i am sure the original poster realised sky1 wasnt free-to-air but perhaps the advice from sakiblateef is useful to some as mbc on 26east is free :). Best solution for the new release programs will still be downloads though unfortunately.
Regards.

I think the sub card is only about £20, so if your a big Sky 1 fan it isnt much to pay for happiness...lol

£20 is for a free-to-view card only, which is for ch4, five, five life, five us and sky3. A sub card (for sky1) costs £180 spread over 1 year. Its a lot to pay in my view, i'd go with the suggestion in post #5.

£20 is for a free-to-view card only, which is for ch4, five, five life, five us and sky3. A sub card (for sky1) costs £180 spread over 1 year. Its a lot to pay in my view, i'd go with the suggestion in post #5.

My mistake then, I thought Sky 1 came with the free-to-view card...:confused:

Back