Is rooney better than messi? Discuss :-)

If you have just watched the england game , you will have your answer.

sorry to clarify obviously not talking about Leo messi, jimmy messi the boy who i play 5's with at townhead... close call judging on tonights performance ABE :)

why its a sports debate? surely discussing the merits of 2 players should be in sport?

said it time and time again.... one of most overrated players in world football...

rooney

lgfp1322100-authentic-ogre-shrek-2-poster.jpg

or

mr messi

5186PYF6WPL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

errm mr messi wins for me

Messi hands down....no question...and no doubt....when things aren't going Rooney's way he sulks and then half the time gets sent off - Messi simply drops back and makes stuff happen all by himself - and therein lays the rather large gap between the two.

And as you've seen on the world stage....that's where the men from the boys are separated.

And I don't know why the Scottish are taking the piss out of the England team for because Scotland didn't even qualify. So much for being British, nice to see where your loyalties lay.....Come back when you win something you bitter fookers. ;)

Messi is truly a magician but you guys did you watch the South American qualifiers?

Messi was shit then he has played well in the World Cup so far but he never really has delivered on the international scene. In them qualifiers Argentina just about made it. Messi looked no where like the player we see at Barca but he certainly is doing well now.

As for the original question Rooney edges it for me if Messi is blind folded and only allowed to play on one leg.

Messi hands down....no question...and no doubt....when things aren't going Rooney's way he sulks and then half the time gets sent off - Messi simply drops back and makes stuff happen all by himself - and therein lays the rather large gap between the two.

And as you've seen on the world stage....that's where the men from the boys are separated.

And I don't know why the Scottish are taking the piss out of the England team for because Scotland didn't even qualify. So much for being British, nice to see where your loyalties lay.....Come back when you win something you bitter fookers. ;)
that's life raven if any Scott's has something to say they will say it .if you don't like that well tuff ..who are you to tell anyone when and how to say things ..exactly your nothing mate your just the same as any member on here maybe you should remember that as you seem to get too far ahead of you self sometimes

that's life raven if any Scott's has something to say they will say it .if you don't like that well tuff ..who are you to tell anyone when and how to say things ..exactly your nothing mate your just the same as any member on here maybe you should remember that as you seem to get too far ahead of you self sometimes

on the flipside it seems when the scots say owt its a joke but when we/he does its not, does the wink ;) ;) emoction mean something different when you guys post it? something different to when raven uses it?

not a personal dig at you but i feel i have to pull you for it as it does seem its ok for the scots to post shit about england then when it comes back you dont like it.

seems some can give it but not take it in return.

on the flipside it seems when the scots say owt its a joke but when we/he does its not, does the wink ;) ;) emoction mean something different when you guys post it? something different to when raven uses it?

not a personal dig at you but i feel i have to pull you for it as it does seem its ok for the scots to post shit about england then when it comes back you dont like it.

seems some can give it but not take it in return.

thommohawk are you and raven related mate i know its a a strange question but it seems when someone disagrees with you or raven the nails are out look back mate to your both posts when someone doesn't agree with you raven is the next one to answer or vise versa ..and for the joke anyone can take a joke mate but i feel raven has his head between his arse cause England didn't win the night or he is just had a few many beers but life is up and down and sadly so is football we would all love our team to win everything but we all know life is not like that..i know your not digging at me mate and i am not digging at you either mate..

Back