Is rooney better than messi? Discuss :-)

thommohawk are you and raven related mate i know its a a strange question but it seems when someone disagrees with you or raven the nails are out look back mate to your both posts when someone doesn't agree with you raven is the next one to answer or vise versa ..and for the joke anyone can take a joke mate but i feel raven has his head between his arse cause England didn't win the night or he is just had a few many beers but life is up and down and sadly so is football we would all love our team to win everything but we all know life is not like that..i know your not digging at me mate and i am not digging at you either mate..

yes i am but that has no affect onmy posts what so ever, if i had posted what he did no one would have flinched if witchy posted it or any other long standing memer no one would have flinched.

im sure you've seen some of his posts and if he's dug himself a hole he can dig himself out of it, i am not his keeper BUT and heres the BUT... it seems he gets jumped on whatever he posts its like a witch hunt.

i dont give a fook what anyone says i see it and i wont sit back and let people treat him like a **** end of....

if he turns round and calls someone a **** thats off his back and he will have to deal with it i dont defend his every action but again if he's been treated like a fooking mug i willback him and he was been treated like a mug.

if id said what he did no reaction, any member says what he did no reaction, its the old witch hunt bullshit that happens on here, i dont stick up for everyone who get the shitty stick thats what the mods are for but they seem to ignore it when it comes from the certain few on here, not my problem but as far as im concern.

he digs a hole then he deserves to have to rescue himself but when its unjust then i will say my piece, its no different to the other little cliques on here who all agree with each other what ever the subject.

and for the record my last post still stands it was uncalled for...

i'll look forward to your post calling the next english guy to say something with a smiley on the end something along the same lines then.

let your relations fight there own battles mate i was not being offencive to raven your(relative) but people will disagree with him and you cant just jump down peoples throat,s cause they said something to him that is not nice your making him out to be a sissy mate but you will know him best as he is your relative ..I'm not getting into a argument with you mate so please don't be offended if i don't answer you back on this subject as its not getting anywhere cheers

let your relations fight there own battles mate i was not being offencive to raven your(relative) but people will disagree with him and you cant just jump down peoples throat,s cause they said something to him that is not nice your making him out to be a sissy mate but you will know him best as he is your relative ..I'm not getting into a argument with you mate so please don't be offended if i don't answer you back on this subject as its not getting anywhere cheers

he can fight his own, i never said you was offensive and i never said people cant disagree with him and ive certainly not jumped down anyones throat over it.

what i will say again though is you jumped on his post totally ignoring the smiley at the end, had i have said that or any other long standing member that reply wouldnt have come as it would have been seen as it was posted.

yes i know him so i know what he's like and how his posts come across to me even without the emoctions but those very same emoctions are there for everyone else to understand if a post is serious or tounge and cheek.

i call someone a coont then i call someone a coont and add a wink ;). id like to think most people would know the difference between the two.

he's a big boy he can take care of himself but he shouldnt need to defend his every post on his own because of people jumping on whatever he says.

if he fooks up he'll have to deal with it on his own i wont defend him if i believe he's wrong and believe me i often think he is.

its no different from the long standing members sticking up for each other that fact im related has no bearing on it so i honestly dont know why your bringing that into it.

click his name, click my name check post history and see if i defend his every action, i dont but the ones where he's getting the shit end of the stick i do, just like you would do in the same circumstances.

and just so we are straight its not just him, if you check my post history (use search tho as most of my posts are achived lol another story alltogether) theres a lot of members i dont know in the past that have had replies from me backing them as they got the shitty end of the stick from certain members its not exclusve to him.

some deserve stick the old karym6 being one but i think some people need to step back and see the posts for what they are, if id posted 90% of what he's posted there wouldnt have been the same replies to them, thats fact.

im not his keeper if he posts like a prick he can deal with it on his own, if he posts something that a long standing member would without any agrro then its wrong for him to be jumped on.

you know you wouldnt have jumped on most people for posting whathe did, you just chose to see past the wink wheas you wouldnt have with some other members.

feck thats one of the longest ive done for a while lol.

Think messi is more skillfull, has bags more technical ability, rooney is defo tougher and rougher and plays well all around the park, probably better than messi in that respect. Each are great. Overated? maybe but if they can produce magic that you don't often see and for the club, the player is popular then who cares whether they are overated or not, the players bring money to the club.

Only bad point about lionel messi is he is argentian lol. maradona has said messi is his successor, hopefully there is no repeat of the hand of god then.

Which one speaks the better English? well that is debatable

no comparison
messi by a mile , rooney throws his toys out the pram when its not going for him
last night was his stupid managers fault for the way he set out the team
he had a few chances to change the formation,but changed like for like DOH

Rooney is a `has been` I`am afaid he now always looks out of breath and over weight,that spark he had is gone.
so messi by a long way and I am an England fan.

Is Rooney better than ME....I would have played better than him last night, at least I would have tried more. I have been saying for years that Rooney will show he is world class at the world cup...what a dissapointment for me, I am getting grief from my m8's everytime he messes it up and doesnt seem to be trying, one of them said a table football player moves more than Rooney.

Give yourself a shake Shrek and prove me right.

Messi is better than me though...:proud:

Is Rooney better than ME....I would have played better than him last night, at least I would have tried more. I have been saying for years that Rooney will show he is world class at the world cup...what a dissapointment for me, I am getting grief from my m8's everytime he messes it up and doesnt seem to be trying, one of them said a table football player moves more than Rooney.

Give yourself a shake Shrek and prove me right.

Messi is better than me though...:proud:

A had a similar debate with ma relations down south Jaffa but after watching last nights effort a got txts from them reminding me that a know feck all about foozball..
A honestly thought he would run riot last night and that the rest of the team would be so pumped on adrenaline that they would simply blow Algeria back to the stone age.

England looked like a third world team last night they were totally clueless on how to break down Algeria.
Ave seen more passion in a softcore German scat movie..

Back