Is NDS hacked???

sakiblateef

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Found this info posted on another forum;

hacker sat group ******** HAVE ANNONCED TODAY THAT YES IS HACKED 100% BY NEW TECHNOLOGIES AND WITH THE SAME ONE ITS POSSIBLE TO GET SKY UK AND -SKY ITALY 13E
FILES AND GUIDES WILL BE SOON ON THE NET
NO NEED FOR ORGINAL RECEIVER OR CARD
CAN WORK WITH SS2 SATELLITE CARD FROM TECHNISAT GERMANY +SOFT AND HARDWARE .
WORK ON DREAMBOX +SOFT +HARDWARE
MORE INFO SOON ….. “

thats all he needs now if true but would be funny

hopefully its true but how long will it last

It would be nice if true - even for a short time!! Somehow I think that the door will be closed long before anything hits the public domain!!!

Once it has been hacked is it not alot easier to hack new revisions of it,if they send out new cards?

Its not as if they have a whole new encryption on the back burner.

Last edited:
God I hope its hacked.
Would be great to put Sky in its place after years of abusing its monopoly.

nds

i agree if this is true which i doubt then im sure it would be a matter of weeks till the cards got replaced

sly are not silly just look at the whole newscorp empire

im am in no doubt that they have several revisions of there encryption system in there pockets ify ou belive everything you hear then it has been cracked before and they fixed it b4 it even hit forums

they have got something that no other pay-tv company have and thatt is absolute power they demand something and people jump through hoops to make it happen (ahh that simpsons episode comes to mind with old man murdoch)

neway enough of my drunken rambilings

as everyone else has said i hope is is true even if its only to say "see we are as smart as you!"

the videoguard encryption system thats in use now, had been hacked by NDS as a proof of concept before it was even released, just as their next generation of cards has probably been hacked by them as well. it wouldnt surprise me if they had a 4th card ready in case their next (as yet unreleased) card gets hacked

when the 1st sky digital cards were cracked they replaced approx 3.7 million cards in 2 months, the hack wasnt really public, and wasnt really a hack, more of a loophole in the way the cards worked that had been found (from what ive been told) the yellow house cards that we use now have been in use for about 7 years, if its taken that long to find a weak link in their chain, and they can replace cards en masse at such short notice, then the next generation of cards will be near enough impossible

i also think that a sly UK hack, forcing the release of the next gen cards would completley kill off things like card sharing, which at the moment goes on undetected, and would be a shame for a lot of people who enjoy the hobby

i agree if this is true which i doubt then im sure it would be a matter of weeks till the cards got replaced

sly are not silly just look at the whole newscorp empire

im am in no doubt that they have several revisions of there encryption system in there pockets ify ou belive everything you hear then it has been cracked before and they fixed it b4 it even hit forums

they have got something that no other pay-tv company have and thatt is absolute power they demand something and people jump through hoops to make it happen (ahh that simpsons episode comes to mind with old man murdoch)

neway enough of my drunken rambilings

as everyone else has said i hope is is true even if its only to say "see we are as smart as you!"

If anything does become public I agree that we may not get to see the Sly Uk package but there are other packages like Sky Italy which was a good package when it was available in the days of the Seca hack also not forgetting Viasat and many others that are using NDS at the moment.

forget it - these hopes and dreams and rumors have been around for years - nothing ever comes of it - people are just too wary of messing with this particular encryption system - it's not going to happen

forget it - these hopes and dreams and rumors have been around for years - nothing ever comes of it - people are just too wary of messing with this particular encryption system - it's not going to happen

Thats what I find baffling.
Forums and people openly discuss hacking basically every form of tv encryption bar NDS .
Any mention of NDS is taboo.
I find it strange that one can openly discuss some systems yet NDS is like a sacred cow.

Some people have woken up with kidneys removed, a few unfortunates woke up dead!

i agree with Fano why are they so untouchable why doesnt everyone join forces and hack them to bits?and now i know why

Last edited:
They have some shady individuals working for them mate, a few people have simply dissapeared, fingers point at NDS employed operatives.

It's a real life case of 'cloak and dagger'

but how in gods name do the get away with it why arent we seeing the main rival retaliate

i agree with Fano why are they so untouchable why doesnt everyone join forces and hack them to bits?and now i know why

What Whichy2K said.....people DO actually value their own health/wealth and general well being...so therefore anyone with the techy skills required to "Hack" these things would be much better on the "inside" looking out rather than the outside looking in. If you think its all just talk and rumour check out their recent cour case and the death of one poor unfortunate "hacker".....bet any $$$ you like that there are more where that came from. If you take the time to check out NDS and who actually owns/runs the outfit....you would then go back to the cable scene pretty fooking fast lol.

not doubting anything mate its a multi billion dollar industry there is people who would take anyone out for a couple of quid these days,i just thought thta it was gas that this has been going on years and they just get away with it the whole time

Back