is my pace box fooked?

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi - thought id have ago at this pace 1000t box that i got from the car boot...powered it up and all i get is the "VIRGIN MEDIA - POWERING UP....JUST A MOMENT" screen...any ideas guys...or shall i throw it in the bin ?..ta

try pulling the red jumper and leave for 15 mins than replace and set netid via the funcard method.

this may work but recently i have had alot ofm problems with the pace's

Mr P

cheers...i suppose it does help if i have a funcard...lol, ah well ill go around the shops to c if i can get one..ta

try pulling the red jumper and leave for 15 mins than replace and set netid via the funcard method.

this may work but recently i have had alot ofm problems with the pace's

Mr P

You need the BK to use the netid fun.

To the OP - Have you looked in the eng menu to see if it's setup correctly for your area?

hi - thought id have ago at this pace 1000t box that i got from the car boot...powered it up and all i get is the "VIRGIN MEDIA - POWERING UP....JUST A MOMENT" screen...any ideas guys...or shall i throw it in the bin ?..ta

Hi

Check for your ird in EM and check the database if bk is in there, if you get lucky and its there then make up a netid funcard and then pull the red jumper and hopefully it should set area and boot up fully.

Regards

cheers guys....set id and frequency for my area via libdebug, also reset the pin....all i need now is a funcard ..cheers:Clap:

and the bk....lol
thats true tina, but hopefully today im gonna ring a guy who pm me, he said i can come down his house and use his led simm so hopefully will have the bk....problem is i cant find any of my local shops or stores selling funcards, i thought maplins might have them but cant find any...lol, i dont really want to get them from fleabay...and i dont want to wait.......dont ask for much do i ?...lol :proud:

have you tried the database?? in extra cp??

cheers...i suppose it does help if i have a funcard...lol, ah well ill go around the shops to c if i can get one..ta

problem is i cant find any of my local shops or stores selling funcards, i thought maplins might have them but cant find any.

well i did actually laugh at the first quote, but i thought, i'd say nothing...lol

they are not like phone cards hun, i know they sound the same....lol unless u know someone near u i think the only other way will be via the net.

oh and like the other guy's said. check the database in the extracp, it's a good chance actually that it will be there.

Im not 100& sure but i think if you connect the box up without the aeiral then that message comes up so unplu connect aerial and scart and then try m8!

hope this helps

have you seen this box working b4 it could be some one has cut wrong track and damaged box ,have heard people selling because of this . also make sure the cans are in right just press them in tight .1000 boxs are some times a pain

well i did actually laugh at the first quote, but i thought, i'd say nothing...lol

they are not like phone cards hun, i know they sound the same....lol unless u know someone near u i think the only other way will be via the net.

oh and like the other guy's said. check the database in the extracp, it's a good chance actually that it will be there.
hi you can laugh as much as you like....lol, i dont mind....cos i did get a funcard 4 from my local tv/electrical spares shop round the corner...its who you know..lol :proud:.......anyway bk is not in the database....all working watching cricket as i type...thanks guys...

hi you can laugh as much as you like....lol, i dont mind....cos i did get a funcard 4 from my local tv/electrical spares shop round the corner...its who you know..lol :proud:.......anyway bk is not in the database....all working watching cricket as i type...thanks guys...

oh well done, thats something i never thought of....lol
not that i need them, but thinking about it, i suppose they have them come in withion the box's........glad u got it going.

Back