Is it still going on ???????

dbspider

Member ++
Reaction score
can any of you lads tell me are the new lite on drives still coming back from the repair centre just a few mates told me they have had either there own drive or benq just interested to find out

can any of you lads tell me are the new lite on drives still coming back from the repair centre just a few mates told me they have had either there own drive or benq just interested to find out

i had mine repaired last week, was returned with my original Hitatchi drive

yeh this is what is making me think they have stopped doing these drives will be interesting to see i have another due back so might be an interesting subject to see if they are still putting the liteons in

yeh this is what is making me think they have stopped doing these drives will be interesting to see i have another due back so might be an interesting subject to see if they are still putting the liteons in

Suppose it depends whats wrong with the Xbox, theres no point in replacing a working DVD drive if its not necessary it would cost to much....

got a box back yesterday, only took a week. its now got a benq, was a sammy

but whats making me think is the one i sent back last week went with a sammy drive and came back with a benq so it asks the old question do they just refit your case onto someone else board or do they have a pile of pre fixed cases which they just put your cover over as i have not seen any way to identify your board from any other

This is why i asked the question was the recent stint of lite on drives down to a shortage of repaired box's or was it a deliberate exercise from microsoft to test these drives for reliability etc

but whats making me think is the one i sent back last week went with a sammy drive and came back with a benq so it asks the old question do they just refit your case onto someone else board or do they have a pile of pre fixed cases which they just put your cover over as i have not seen any way to identify your board from any other

This is why i asked the question was the recent stint of lite on drives down to a shortage of repaired box's or was it a deliberate exercise from microsoft to test these drives for reliability etc

I thiknk we need to be asking - are they still going to Germany?

This is where the drives were coming from.

My brother is bringing his round tomoz, he had rrod about 2 weeks ago, they have fixed it for him, so will let you know tomoz afternoon whats been put in or left in :)

ok, just opened my bro's returned unit from having rrod, it now has a philips lite on, hes not gonna be too chuffed when i phone him in a mo

i bet he aint lol i thought it had stopped but they must still be doing it or just got a new batch back in

yeah, just phoned a m8 who has bought a new elite, got him to remove face plate and check colours of the wires, they were white, so hes happy, will be seeing him later, as for my bro, yeap, hes pissed off :)

it looks like its time to stock up on some bolts and washers lol

Back