Guides and Info Is it possible?

yottabit

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Hi there, is it possible to put 2 dvd-rs on one dual layer disk?
cheers,

Yes it is possible to copy two dvd-r to one dual layer disk. You could use programmes like dvdfab and dvdshrink, then if any alteration to file size is necessary it will de done automatically.

How would i do this? i have just installed dvd shrink and tried dropping both isos to the left hand box but it only lets you drop one movie there.
Cheers,

How would i do this? i have just installed dvd shrink and tried dropping both isos to the left hand box but it only lets you drop one movie there.
Cheers,
once you have 1 movie dropped to the dvd menu on the left, you then use the browser on the right to browse to the next movie and then drop it into the same menu on the left....i think! its been a while since i done a multi movie disc. if you use dvdlab pro and dvd shrink you can get upto 5 movies on an ordinary dvd

Its still only displaying one movie it will let me drag a iso over to the left bit will overwrite the one thats there, any ideas?
Cheers,

Its still only displaying one movie it will let me drag a iso over to the left bit will overwrite the one thats there, any ideas?
Cheers,

try converting the files to vob(dvd format) and then when you add the 1st movie in dvd shrink, select the reauthour tab at the top and then try and add your 2nd movie.
it can defo be done but cant remeber how. im in work now but will give it a go in the morning

Cheers m8 but converting iso's to VOB could it take hours? (if i remember rightly i tried some software that converted xvids to VOB and that took some time)

ISO is an cd/dvd image format i.e. a copy of a cd/dvd
VOB is a DVD video format.

If it is an dvd-iso mount with daemon tools/alcohol/magic iso or power iso. and copy the files from "VIDEO_TS" into a folder on your hdd.

Last edited:
Back