Is it possible to stream Al J wirelessly throughout the house

suffolktoon

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've just been showing a mate how well the web service works and he fancies getting it. The issue is he has two lads who like to watch the football in their own rooms. Currently they have their own cable box in their rooms. Is there a way to distribute the browser window wirelessly throughout the house so that they can all tap into it. He understands that his account with AL J only allows him to select the one game at a time.

As he can only stream one game at a time do they all want to watch the same game at the same time but in different rooms? If so the only thing I can think of is if his computer and gfx card are capable, set up a multiscreen setup, not sure if dvi/hdmi or even vga have length limits though, otherwise I think they'd need their own accounts :(

do not think you can as you can only log in on one device ie one laptop or ipad not both together
i had account stopped last week as trying different browsers and trying to get android app to work and had to send them an email and had email back account was stopped due to multiple log ins so be carefull
the only thing i can think off at the moment is if it could be set to an rf modulator that links to the old analogue settings if tv used to be fed through wirelessly or tv.video sendors via scart or the rca leads could be pumped round house wirelessly
but this all depends on output from pc or laptop unless he gets an android box with rca out as well as hdmi and uses above method but he would need to run ajs via web browser as android app does not work

as above

link up all tv run cables to each would work

team viewer never thought of that interesting

teamviewer? could be interesting but I'd make sure you can torrent it, its quite pricey ;)

Just tried Splashtop. Impressive but my connection isn't good enough when the purpose of this is to get excellent video. I just done a speedtest and I get 30 down but only 2 up. I guess the 2 up just isn't enough.

The simple solution for him is to keep his cable subscription and tell his lads if they want to watch games not on Sky to get their arse downstairs.

Back