Is It Possible To Put Credit On A Gas Card

jase02476

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi i went to the shop today and put £10 on my gas card then it hit me is it possible to put the card into my Programer and put credit on it thanx if any one can help

jase02476 said:
hmmmm ye did not think of that lol lol

you may be able top do it once or twice, but they will soon cotton on.....

and they will have you arrested and taken to court,

there is a way i had it done once but after around £90z worth they came to visit to see what was going on the tenants before me had done it and told me not to let them in but you cant hide forever! this way wasnt through the card itself it was messing around with the wiring so the engineer put a guard over the wires and tamper-proof tape but where theres a will theres a hack

hi i have got 2 gas cards i have got a old one and a new one what i got last week i could just mess about with the old one but not try it just to see what i could do with it

The-Dogs-Nutts said:
if you do, how will you explain when it dont match up to ya bill...?....

I know its going off on a tangent here but i know a way round the problem with an electric token meter. :xmas:
I assume the same applies with the gas meter but i dont hold me up to that. :Kickassro

It all depends where the meter is. If its outside your knackered. I have a friend (The king of leccie) that works for manweb , i remember him saying if you accidently on purpose smash the display or meter with a hammer or some other hard object :Chainsaw: while for example, decorating the house they cant get the info of it. They just take it as gospel that what has gone through the card is what you have used and then replace the meter.

They dont charge you the first time, but they may get a bit suspect if it happens every month. I cant say if this is the same for every ones gas or electricity company but you never know.

Like everyone else is saying this is for educational purposes only, I'm not gonna take any responsibility of what you do with this info.

Its not big and its not clever, and you could end up crying infront of your mates when the filth take you away. :mad:

Dutcho said:
No because that would be stealing and we don't condone that sort of thing here

What about theft of service and theft of cable boxes from cc's?

trippy said:
What about theft of service and theft of cable boxes from cc's?

You seem to have some sort of problem today m8, information of any form is not illegal, its the putting to use of it, ie modding boxes etc.

reddevil said:
You seem to have some sort of problem today m8, information of any form is not illegal, its the putting to use of it, ie modding boxes etc.

i aint got a problem, what do you mean?
Also dont really get what your saying, as you say information is legal so whats the problem discussing hacking a gas card ?

comon everyone :)

trippy has a point there, even though i think trippy likes a argument (am i right ?)

well anyway its christmas and we all need to chill out a little.

i think alot of the problem is its difficult to say whats legal and whats not we never allow warez on this site no exception but discussing this or posting links to other sites is that in itself legal ????

well i would rather steer clear of any warez topics, now putting credit on a gas card is that illegal ??? sure it is to do it! is it illegal to talk about ?? i very much doubt it, so what i think is the mods do there best to keep the site free of anything that may harm DW you cannot blame them from that but knowing what we can and cant talk about maybe the admin team should speak about

Regards
Mickie D

yea! i think thats true, i also think that cable boxes and gas meters are more or less the same thing to "talk about" as they are both coming from a certain company and are programmed in more or less the same way as long as people know before hand what the risks are it would be nice to save some money to spend on the kids for xmas! its upto micksta whatever happens since its his site ;)

Back