is it just mine?

Highlander

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
sly lost about 20 mins ago, i have rebooted router and rebooted drmbox, but still nothing.

sly lost about 20 mins ago, i have rebooted router and rebooted drmbox, but still nothing.

its that idiot dude aint got his card updated and aint answering his phone the fooking plank lol

i think its the card-mine used to do this outside the dogbox- the kids been been wotchin their stuff all day but no sports or movies .....

yep......was only suggesting wot the cause might be Ducho....theres plenty of other options available and all
will be back to normal once dd gets a chance.

TBH- if I can watch something elsewhere than 28e- I will- even when its working.....$ly is last resort 4 me...LOL

bastards neva thought of loking on here..............was pissed at 4.30 this morning and tried 2 different images thinking it was me box fooked lol.

if it is down to the card not being updated, could it not be worth us trying CCcam as thats meant to write to the card aswell read from it, would just save it going off if dudes too busy with his furry friends thats all lol

bastards neva thought of loking on here..............was pissed at 4.30 this morning and tried 2 different images thinking it was me box fooked lol.

i know the feeling been fookin about with the little bastard all day getting nowt on the share here.
have you lot only lost sky?

Only sly here im watching nova just now..

i know the feeling been fookin about with the little bastard all day getting nowt on the share here.
have you lot only lost sky?
Jason I have temp banned your new account with my end of the share m8. 2 different ip's were connected again this morning with your new details, and there had been 11,000 ecms on one overnight. I have sent message to dude to discuss what to do, but he's obviously not around today. I'm a bit stuck as to what's the next stage, because something isnt right and it seems those new details hasnt stopped the problem?
Dude or me will speak more in pm's once he's back :).

just spoke to digi he's not around at the moment to sort out sly so it wont get dealt with until around lunch time tommorrow....

on this matter off jason i assume they got back in the box before we changed password mate?

just spoke to jason pinks and is dreambox ip is changing alot and ive just checked mine and it has also changed could this be anything to do with the problem?

Jason I have temp banned your new account with my end of the share m8. 2 different ip's were connected again this morning with your new details, and there had been 11,000 ecms on one overnight. I have sent message to dude to discuss what to do, but he's obviously not around today. I'm a bit stuck as to what's the next stage, because something isnt right and it seems those new details hasnt stopped the problem?
Dude or me will speak more in pm's once he's back :).

fook me again.....as jimmy says below could well have got in prior to password change,fook me there not taking there eyes off me.

on this matter off jason i assume they got back in the box before we changed password mate?

Not sure JP, i'm a bit stuck on how its happening really. I notice the router security is now better though :). This needs some more thought because if new settings hasnt stopped access then there still must be some weakness and i'd like to find out how its done. Did Jason load a complete fresh image? The only other thing is maybe its a pc hack problem, like a key logger or ftp logger? But i really have no idea at this point.

----edit
Sorry Jason, i replied at same time.
Yeah it could be that some access happened before security tightening?

Jason, if you're still there i just unbanned the account. If you get a chance can you try and connect / get some adult ones, then change channel so you arent on any adult ones tonight at all. But also dont reset your router/internet so that you dont get a different ip tonight. Then i can log your ip first and then log tonight and see how many connect and what else happens.

BTW, this isnt affecting anyone else and not to do with the sky probs :) sorry we gone off topic.

just spoke to digi he's not around at the moment to sort out sly so it wont get dealt with until around lunch time tommorrow....

Hope everything is ok, pass on my best. Tried phoning on the sheepline but no joy.

Back