Is it just me or...?

hamba

Inactive User
Reaction score
Is it just me or are people posting less in General Chat since the introduction of the shout box?

Seems to me there is less playful chat here than there was.

hamba said:
Is it just me or are people posting less in General Chat since the introduction of the shout box?

Probably, but you get a better class of chat here. It's mostly complete drivel in the shoutbox.

:fishpair: :fishpair: :fishpair:

hamba said:

i have noticed sine the shoutbox came back people post less..............

The-Dogs-Nutts said:
i have noticed sine the shoutbox came back people post less..............

not actually correct m8y

since we upgraded the server and i added the shout box back just over one month ago posts rates was:

on average 400 - 600 posts a day (which is alot!!!)

now they are:

on avarage 700 to around 1000 a day

for example here is a cut and pasted amount of posts today ;)

and its about 7.30ish m8y

maybe the shoutbox has decreased amount of posts but its very active and gives members form of cummunication as many are not great posters ... me im not a great shoutboxer so i like to post... in my opinion you as members make sections great so start posting more here and you will get more replys ;)

I dont use the shoutbox an awfull lot but I do from time to time and its nice to have a one on one with the members
a friendly reminder from time to time that its for general chit chat and not for questions but all in all it runs ok
Reddevil is in there 99% of the time anyway lol

Mickie D said:
not actually correct m8y

since we upgraded the server and i added the shout box back just over one month ago posts rates was:

on average 400 - 600 posts a day (which is alot!!!)

now they are:

on avarage 700 to around 1000 a day

for example here is a cut and pasted amount of posts today ;)

and its about 7.30ish m8y

maybe the shoutbox has decreased amount of posts but its very active and gives members form of cummunication as many are not great posters ... me im not a great shoutboxer so i like to post... in my opinion you as members make sections great so start posting more here and you will get more replys ;)

thanx for the info m8

very interesting............

I'll maybe stop and use shoutbox for directions - but so far all I've commented on was the weather:grayyawn:
(Scroller function's a bit tricky?)

narabdela said:
Which means b3nnyb0y must be there 110% of the time!: shocked2 : shocked2

pmsl....lol

b3nnyb0y lives in there 24/7

lol benny got a job so more room for me again....

I like the shout box, you can have a laff and a bit of banter, i also like to post as well as reply to the ones i know the answers to,

I think a few beer sat nite and prowl the forum for me gonna squat the shoutbox...lol see you there

Back