is it fake or not?

Oh its 100% FAKE.

Sorry but can not watch this for 1 minutes cuz it makes me want to punch the TV. They never have a mark on them after a "fight".

Boxing is real and you can see just from the marks on the boxers.

I watched about 30 seconds of it and threw up, what a crock of shit, how anyone can watch this pish is beyond me. :err:.......nurse!!!

:Cheers:

I brought the kids to watch raw a few years back, we were at ring side I can tell you m8 its 100% fake.

Of course its fake lol

Used to watch it when i was younger it no the first time this guys got a kicking haha!

But aye, its totally fake.

I'll twat Nara witha 2 by 4.. Over the head of course.. Then he can tell u if it's real or not..

Jeez why are you lot spoiling it for the children?

hoppy's been crying since he read this thread, someone please tell him that it's REAL!

Yes it is 'fake' but ask every ex-wrestler what a toll on the body it takes performing night after night. Most of the guys are juiced up or on pain killers and god knows what else. Average life span is very short and except for the very few tops guys, the pay is shit.

Dunno if any of you guys watched the Micky Rourke movie 'The Wrestler' was pretty depressing but interesting at the same time.

The Irish wrestler Seamus is from down the road from me, Done well making it to the top level of wrestling.

He used to wrestle with my mate.

I hate wrestling tho.

Dunno if any of you guys watched the Micky Rourke movie 'The Wrestler' was pretty depressing but interesting at the same time.

Yeah, supposed to be pretty realistic too.

You should get a hold of Mick Foley's books if you can, they make a great read even for non wrestling fans.

if want watch propper fighting watch ufc its brutul see guys get knocked cleannnn out im big ufc fan

if want watch propper fighting watch ufc its brutul see guys get knocked cleannnn out im big ufc fan

It too sanitised thses days, wrestlers have killed it. UFC back in the 'human cock fighting' days before regulation, when nobody really had much of a clue. that was scary. I remember the story about UFC 1, in the first fight when that huge sumo guy got knocked down and then kicked in the mouth. Apparently one of his teeth went flying into the first row where the rest of the fighters were and a couple of them wanted to do a runner.

Pride at its peak, now that was worth watching.

BTW, I think you mean MMA not UFC. There are a shit load of greats fights outside of the UFC including this weekends card with Fedor vs Werdum.

Real or fake? Can I phone a friend on this, tricky one that.

PS. Hoppy no sweat m8, of course it's real, take no notice of these idiots. Father Christmas is their mentor and guru, however, how else would he have the strength to deliver all those presents at Chrimbo?

Ffs you will all be telling me this is staged aswell..?
A know its real, you all live in a bubble.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DSro4l_0cE]YouTube - British wrestling Big Daddy vs Giant Haystacks[/ame]

Easy,easy,easy,easy..

Back